News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

I just wanted to post something, but I promise it won't be long, because the longer it is, the more likely I am to make a mistake, which for now I can't change. ::)

You all a great group of people. Yes, we argue and fight sometimes, or have members that have made ten or more "I'M LEAVING" topics (wonder who ;) ), but at the end of the day, this still is a place where I believe we all care about each other, which is so very rare in the Internet. I think Brian Jacques would be happy, even though we don't talk about the books so often, that his works drew a group of people together in a group like this.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you guys. You've been there for me more times than I can count, and have dealt with my constant issues and trying to run. For that, I feel I should apologize, especially to @James Gryphon . Sorry for being a pest.

I don't know if @everyone works, but if not, I hope you all see this. You all mean a lot to me.

Søren

Thank you Kit, we appreciate you too. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Aimless Gallivanter

Thanks Kit! we're really glad to have you around :)
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

@Delthion I really appreciate your positive attitude. You are silly and wonderful and you've had a huge impact on the forum.

NOW GET ACTIVE AGAIN!!!!!!! ;D

...I miss you...
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rosie Willowwater

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Shall I rip out your hearts so you don't miss him anymore?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater