Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

@Rosie Willowwater

Thanks for being considerate to everyone, no matter who :)

(Let's use this thread to appreciate anyone :D)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rosie Willowwater

Aww, thank you!

@Skyblade

Thank you for inviting me to think in ways I never imagined. You've really changed me.

Hickory

@Ashleg @Groddil @LT Sandpaw Thanks for being such great buddies. It's always nice to make lasting friendships like ours.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Luftwaffles

@Chipster of Noonvale.

Chip is the kind of person I aim to become one day.

He's the sweetest, smartest and more patient guy that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting; He's been with me thru thin and thick and never once complained (and you guys know how hard I'm to put up with sometimes). I can't even think of how many tough spots he's gotten me off of and I sincerely doubt I'd have gone thru the whole "RAFF Revival" thing if he hadn't been there to remind me how worth it it was going to be and to provide much-needed support when the lack of results was drawing me to a corner.

He also follows every topic I want to discuss with genuine interest and while providing funny and intelligent remarks, which makes every chat, big or small, an unforgettable experience.

In all honesty, I could be -deservedly- praising him for another hour and that wouldn't make a difference. At some point, feelings resist analysis and no matter how much I write about the kind of appreciation and respect I feel toward him, I could never truly capture the experience of actually feeling those emotions.

Meet him if you haven't already, and maybe you can have a taste of this. You won't regret it ;)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rosie Willowwater

Those were really nice things to say Sierra :)

@Gonff the Mousethief

Thank you for being the closest friend I've ever had. I trust you with almost anything and that's a big deal for me. You were one of the first people to reach out to me here and made sure I felt safe and loved. You are amazing.

MeadowR

I joined up last year and my browser really didn't get on with the forum, which put me off visiting here for... well, quite a while. :o As the old forum will soon be up and running I was inspired to come here again, and it actually works okay on another browser.

Anyway, what I was getting to was that I've just noticed the new 'mentions' thing at the top of the screen. Clicked on it and I was pleasantly surprised at such kind words said, and I didn't even know! So I wanted to show belated appreciation for (whether they still post or not):

@Russa Nodrey
@Skyblade
@Jukka the Sling
@Lady Amber
@Peony and everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday last year!
@Groddil

Hope I didn't forget anyone! Or if I've included somebody who never actually said anything about me... you're getting appreciated anyway, haha.  :D

Thank you; it means a lot! :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

MeadowR

Knew I'd end up missing somebody off the list! Whilst I was trying to sleep last night I suddenly remembered another member had left a comment about me, but because post wasn't on an @ mention I forgot to note it down!

@Mhera gets today's appreciations! :D

(Oh... just been told she's left the forum. :( But here's the appreciation anyway, just in case. )
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Mhera has left the forum, but yes, we all appreciate her.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Luftwaffles

@Skarzs

Mate, we barely agree on anything at all, but you have always shared your opinion in the most polite and professional way possible and, in this weird online environment, I appreciate that a lot.

Besides, you are always there for those who need a friendly ear or shoulder to lay upon.

Please do accept this well-deserved appreciation!

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

@Aimless Gallivanter:

Galli, your amazing art is only rivaled by your amazing being. Thanks a ton for being such an inspiration source and a great friend all around :)