News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Perifæn on March 08, 2016, 12:41:43 AM
You are all amazing people. I am glad to have met you and be a part of this Redwall family.
Well said!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

Today it's drumroll...Lady Amber!

You're awesome, Amber!

(I hope we didn't already do her. That would be embarrassing. :P)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

We haven't done her, but you are way far ahead. :P We're on Eul.

Eulaliaaa! You're a nice gal, fun to hang out with. Keep up on your writing and RPing, because we appreciate that! The forums couldn't feel the same without you.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lord Daskar

You skipped poor Dustfeather, how rude.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Tam and Martin

Whoever's day it is: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Maudie

Quote from: Skarzs on March 08, 2016, 03:55:24 PM
We haven't done her, but you are way far ahead. :P We're on Eul.

Eulaliaaa! You're a nice gal, fun to hang out with. Keep up on your writing and RPing, because we appreciate that! The forums couldn't feel the same without you.

Oh. Do we have a formula? I thought it was just random. :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lord Daskar

It's just the order people are listed in the member list.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Skyblade

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 08, 2016, 02:44:15 AM
Quote from: Perifæn on March 08, 2016, 12:41:43 AM
You are all amazing people. I am glad to have met you and be a part of this Redwall family.
Well said!

Thirded :)

@Dustfeather: I don't know you, but you have a LEGIT name. I hope you come back and post. We're ready whenever you are :)

@Eulaliaaa!: Thank you for caring about me, helping me, and anything else. Your writing and characters are well-developed and interesting. Life is tough. Hang in there, Eul. I know you can publish your first novel, and many more to come.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Banya

I missed people!

@Cornflower MM:  You are an optimistic, compassionate friend with a beautiful personality.  You are wonderful to talk with, and I'm so glad to know you.  I love you, Corn.

@danflorreguba:  I enjoyed talking with you on Skype awhile ago, and in getting to know you better from that conversation, I know you're humourous, clever, and generally really cool.  It would be amazing if we talked more.

@Delthion:  I love your grins and your wit.  You bring so much fire and cheer to the forum, and your shenanigans are priceless.  I couldn't imagine the forum without you.

@Dotti Lovegood:  You are a bright and joyful Potterhead, and I enjoy it when you're active on the forum.

@Eulaliaaa!:  You spunky, brilliant lady, I enjoy your presence and all the encouragement and happiness you give.

Jukka the Sling

@Dustfeather:  It would be awesome if you'd return so we can get to know you! :)

@Eulaliaaa!:  You're smart and generally happy and have a lot of writing talent.  I'm glad you're here!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Mhera

@Eulaliaaa!: You're a good writer and have a great attitude. It's wonderful having you here :)

Tam and Martin

Your'e a great guy Eul! Stick around!

Lady Amber

You're really nice, friendly and fun to have around, Eul!

@Everyone that I missed: You guys are all great!

The Skarzs

Faiyloe's turn. :)

Faiy, I'm not sure I would be the same person without knowing you. But not only are you important to me, but the whole forum, even if you tend to lurk around nowadays. Your art is really fun, and you are a good role-player; thank you for being part of this forum!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.