"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Daily Member Appreciation Day!

Started by Delthion, February 24, 2016, 04:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Skarzs on March 10, 2016, 04:05:35 PM
Faiyloe's turn. :)

Faiy, I'm not sure I would be the same person without knowing you. But not only are you important to me, but the whole forum, even if you tend to lurk around nowadays. Your art is really fun, and you are a good role-player; thank you for being part of this forum!
I'll just quote that he said it so nicely  ;)

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

@Faiyloe:  It's a bummer that you lurk so much lately, even though I feel like I've never really gotten to know you (we've never really been in the same RP's or anything).  But you're a cool member who has become an integral part of the forum, you're smart and sensible, and your art is really good.  Thanks for being here!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Faiyloe

Faiy, I'm not sure I would be the same person without knowing you. But not only are you important to me, but the whole forum, even if you tend to lurk around nowadays. Your art is really fun, and you are a good role-player; thank you for being part of this forum!

Oh Torte, your so sweet. :3 ... I don't think I have ever used that smiley XD

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 10, 2016, 04:06:34 PM

I'll just quote that he said it so nicely  ;)

That is just like you tam XD

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 10, 2016, 06:28:46 PM
@Faiyloe:  It's a bummer that you lurk so much lately, even though I feel like I've never really gotten to know you (we've never really been in the same RP's or anything).  But you're a cool member who has become an integral part of the forum, you're smart and sensible, and your art is really good.  Thanks for being here!

Thanks Jukka, I don't like how much I have been lurking either but school is fun so I can't really complain to much.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

:) Glad you could make it in here, though.

Quote from: Faiyloe on March 10, 2016, 08:38:58 PM
Oh Torte, your so sweet. :3 ... I don't think I have ever used that smiley XD
:D Heh. Well, there's always a first time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

Faiyloe, thank you for the comments on my writing. They mean a lot :) Best wishes to you and keep your head up.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

@Everyone I missed: Sorry for not keeping track, but you're all great guys.

Delthion

Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 10, 2016, 03:18:44 AM
Your'e a great guy Eul! Stick around!

Eul's a girl. ;D

Faiy, you're an awesome troll-loving person! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

I know. I meant guy as in multigender use of guy.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

@Faiyloe: I haven't really talked with you much, but you seem really nice and fun. You have great art and we all love having you here!

Skyblade

Gat's day!

You're a nice member to have around, Gat. Hang in there when life gets rough.

Tam and Martin

I'm glad you're back Gat! Hope you stay around!

Groddil

GAT, you're a cool guy, and I'm sorry about how you're going at the moment. Hoping it gets better. ;)

The next person is...

Girlfriend of DDB

No. No, no, NO!

The next person is...

Gonff the Mousethief!

Skyblade

@Gonff the Mousethief:

I don't really know where to start. You know we are similar in many ways, and it helps me understand you on many levels. Look, Gonff, I believe in you, your personality, and your writing skill. Haters will hate, but the only person who can stop you...is yourself. Thank you for all you've done for me. I love you, Gonff, and I'm here for you. Please hang in there.

Cornflower MM

@Everyone I missed: You're all wonderful and we're lucky beyond compare to have you!

@Gonff the Mouethief: Where to start, Gonffy? You are sweet, kind, loving, sensitive, smart. And that's just the beginning! *Hugs* You've gone through some rough patches, but I'm here for you. We all are. Thank you, for everything. *Hugs again* Stay strong. And hey, things happen. You just gotta pick yourself backup, no matter how much it hurts. You'll heal and be stronger than before if you just hang on. :)