chat box

Started by rakkety tam, October 03, 2011, 12:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

ok i think we should get a chat box one of those things in the lower right corner u guys/girls know wat i mean
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwall Musician

Trigoma brought up something of this sort in this topic. I'm thinking your meaning the same thing as that. Just FYI.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

no i think he is talking about video chat i think

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Lutra

Pretty certain he meant chat room/box....no video.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

no i dont like vid chat o.o. i do mean chat box. lower screen toolbar and "online members" fits the description.

similar to this

http://tothepc.com/img/2010/04/facebook-chat-bold-underline.png

or a full page chat like this

http://www.buddystyles.com/aim_themes/blue_lime/chatbox.png
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

oh.........................i feel dumb  :-[ but that would be awsome to my opinion

Trigoma

naw bro it happens. but i REALLY hope we can get one. though it would mean getting in trouble...heh heh...xP
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

i do love thos things i have been on many games with chat boxes but i dont understand whats so bad a about them

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lutra

Quote from: rakkety tam on December 03, 2011, 05:17:11 PM
i do love thos things i have been on many games with chat boxes but i dont understand whats so bad a about them

You come to a message forum to post messages.  A chat box detracts from the setting.  If you want to chat, use AOL, Windows Live, Yahoo, meebo, etc.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

eh that would require us to add people, and get a bit annoying. although i do have skype. if anyone wants to add me pm me. ill be more than happy to add you. but chat boxes to me r more convient. like the one in "Legends of Redwall Abbey."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

We are chatting right now, just not live.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Trigoma

of which i find live more...lively...but thats my opinion.
—Happy Mask Salesman

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

We, the staff, will keep in mind what you all have said, but right now, we don't think a chat box is right for this forum. This topic will be locked.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."