News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Three Word Game.

Started by Lord Daskar, February 26, 2016, 07:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

NathanBros

"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Perifaen

Wearing colourful dreadlocks
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NathanBros

"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.