News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Punny jokes.

Started by The Skarzs, March 02, 2016, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

How do you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce "unionized."
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

The plumber will pronounce "unionized" as union-ized, as in a labor union. The chemist will pronounce it un-ionized, as in ions in chemical reactions.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

MeadowR

I guess I'm a plumber, too. That's okay; they don't make bad money. ;D

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on March 02, 2016, 05:45:14 PM

I don't get it. I looked, and I looked again. Somebody enlighten me, please? ^-^
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

He's a pair of overalls.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, that's what it is. I thought it was like a weird plastic bag, or something.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on October 24, 2017, 10:59:57 PM
Oh, that's what it is. I thought it was like a weird plastic bag, or something.
For all your intelligence, can you not see what your eyes are looking at? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

All my intelligence tells me that thing looks nothing like overalls.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Chipster of Noonvale

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

I think a good artist would be able to portray overalls in a way that most people would be able to know what they are.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Artists see things that aren't there.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.