The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

False

the person below me likes lemon meringue pie
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Never had it.

TPBM likes the song Shooting Star by Owl City.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

DanielofRedwall

Never heard it, not really and Owl city fan.

The person below me is tired.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm likes to wear t-shirts with fun logos
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Sometimes yeah.

TPBM is an astronaut.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm likes Looney Tunes

Rainshadow

YES!  I'm not a fan of the new ones, but I love the old ones!

TPBM wants or is an actor/actress.

Redwallfan7

No

tpbm likes Josh Hutcherson

Rainshadow

He's not my favorite actor, but he is pretty good (and he looks pretty good too! ;D)

TPBM likes white chocolate.

Redwallfan7

Yes

tpbm can't wait for the second Hunger Games movie

Rainshadow

Yes I can't wait, or no I can't wait lol!

TPBM checks the clock several times a day.

Redwallfan7

Yes

the person below me likes to go to bed early

Rainshadow

Nope!  I'm a night owl!

TPBM is a night owl.

Redwallfan7

Yes, sometimes (but not now because of my classes)

tpbm likes to have fun with friends

Rainshadow

Yep!  Who doesn't?

TPBM has ridden on a train.