News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

I have a laptop, does that count?

The Person below me needs new soccer cleats?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Nah, I don't play soccer.  I could use with some new winter boots, though...

TPBM needs new winter boots.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Nope, got some!
TPBM Would like some soup right about now.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 02, 2014, 03:35:31 AM
I have a laptop, does that count?

No.  ;D

And no.

TPBM has an 85 year old sword.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

That'd be cool, but no.  :P

TPBM has snow on the ground outside of their house.  (I do!  Just a tiny bit, though.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Unfortunately, all of our snow melted on Saturday (although this morning we got a tiny amount of snow/frost (which has mostly melted)). So, no, not really.

TPBM keeps a diary.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

Nah.  I've tried to before, but it only lasted a few months.  :-\

TPBM has heard of Rinmaru Games.

Delthion

Yes.

TPBM has snow that melted earlier today.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Nope.  Still there.

TPBM already has Christmas decorations set up.

Delthion

Yep!

TPBM put up their Christmas decorations on the first day of advent.

Rainshadow

Nope.  My family puts up the decorations the day after Thanksgiving, 'cause that's the day when everyone's at home.

TPBM will now state one thing they would like for Christmas.

Delthion

Amazon gift cards.

TPBM will now do as Rain said.

Rainshadow

I forget exactly what it's called, but it's the Wacom Splash Pen Tablet something or other with a really long name involving numbers.  :P

TPBM has Christmas lights on the outside of their house.

Delthion

No.

TPBM cannot think of another question.

Søren

True.
TPBM Just realized I'm coping the question that Del posted.

I'm retired from the forum