News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Er, not recital, but musical.  (The grapevine and the pony are the only moves I can remember, lol.  (Pretty sure at least the pony isn't spelled that way, but it sounds like pony, so I'm calling it that.))

TPBM knows how to dance with a partner.  (Be it ballroom dancing, salsa, swing, or whatever.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Not really..... :'( :( :( :(

TPBM has taken dance lessons? (You can tell where MY mind is today,. I think it's because I'm excited that I might get to do a lyrical class as well as my ballet one)

Rainshadow

Nah, unless you count the musical I was in that was pretty much a crash course in ballet, or my crash course in swing dancing AT the dance.  :P

TPBM gets car sick.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Sadly, yes. *Shudders at memories*

TPBM wears blue jeans a lot?

Rainshadow

Yep.  Even to church, I must confess.  (I have, like, 2 skirts, okay?  I don't wear skirts to church 'cause I don't really have any, and the ones I do have aren't very nice looking and are uncomfortable.)

TPBM likes dressing formally.

The Skarzs

No.

TPBM Goes to church every Sunday.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Aye.  Just came back from youth group, actually.

TPBM goes to youth group.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2014, 01:02:10 AM
 Yep.  Even to church, I must confess.  (I have, like, 2 skirts, okay?  I don't wear skirts to church 'cause I don't really have any, and the ones I do have aren't very nice looking and are uncomfortable.)

TPBM likes dressing formally.

That's an improvement over me; I don;'t have ANY.

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2014, 05:11:25 AM
 Aye.  Just came back from youth group, actually.

TPBM goes to youth group.

Uh, what's youth group? (In other words, no)

TPBM has cuddly, nice, wonderful chickens?

Rainshadow

Nah, but my dog's a chicken, so does that count?  (Seriously, a tiny little yippy dog started barking at her while she was on a jog with my mom, and she totally ran into my mom, taking her down and spraining mom's ankle.  Needless to say, my mom doesn't jog with the dog anymore.)

Do you not know what youth group is?  ???

TPBM is a member at a gym.  (I was very pleased to find out that there's WiFi on the treadmills at the gym I go to, so I can watch Let's Play YouTube videos while walking.  ;D)

Blazemane

No, though I often wonder what that would be like. It'd be fun to be able to swim any day I felt like it in the middle of the winters here in Michigan.

The person below me plays trading card games.

Wylder Treejumper

Nope, sorry, not big into the whole card thing.

The person below me... has a vote on the secret forum crush board?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rainshadow

I have two, and I know who one of the voters is, but I'm completely baffled as to who the other may be.

TPBM wants to get a summer job.

Blazemane

Very much so! For the first time in my life, summer break isn't going to end with my going into another year of school. I need to find something to start saving up while I wait for the 2015-2016 academic year.

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on June 09, 2014, 06:26:34 PM
Nope, sorry, not big into the whole card thing.

Makes sense. 

...But if you ever did, you should start with The Lord of the Rings tcg...

*end promotion*

The person below me likes the band Muse.

Jetthebinturong

They're okay

TPBM has read/is reading The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare or Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel by Michael Scott
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I've heard of them, but haven't read them.

TPBM has heard of/read/watched The Fault In Our Stars.  (I wanna read it and watch the movie so bad, but my mother isn't fond of some of the parts in the film.  :-\)