News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

If you mean today as in the 25th, then yes!  I got a new haircut too, which I really like, but now my dad is calling me boy names and both of my siblings are jokingly calling me their brother.  (I got the back of my head partially shaved (as in, it's shorter than the top of my head but there's still hair), and the sides partially shaved too, but the top is still long, so it looks boyish and feminine at the same time.  :P)

TPBM has been mistaken for the opposite gender at least once.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Nay, never.

TPBM has been asked by random people if they're a twin with some one else in their family. (It's happened to me. ::))
Freddy

Amarith Waterspring

Oh my gosh all the time!!! ( with my little sister who is two years younger than me, but still.... )

TPBM has a cool sig.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Cornflower MM

Well, I think it's cool, but then I'm biased.

TPBM has some family issues.

Leatho Shellhound

Nope.  :)

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 26, 2014, 07:15:36 PM
  If you mean today as in the 25th, then yes!  I got a new haircut too, which I really like, but now my dad is calling me boy names and both of my siblings are jokingly calling me their brother.  (I got the back of my head partially shaved (as in, it's shorter than the top of my head but there's still hair), and the sides partially shaved too, but the top is still long, so it looks boyish and feminine at the same time.  :P)

You're kidding! No way!!! I honestly got my sides and back cut really really short and the top left longer. Wow

TBPM muscles ache from playing soccer against adults?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

Uh....No

TPBM has exceeded their PM limit at least once?

Russa Nodrey

Never.

TPBM Has eaten two plums and a peach today.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Nope. But I do like peaches.

TPBM Likes peaches?

Russa Nodrey

YES!!!

TPBM likes plums.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Never had one. I do like prunes, as long as I remember what they do and limit myself.

TPBM has had a shocking not so pleasant discovery today?

Amarith Waterspring

No............

TPBM is posting below me!  ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rainshadow

Am I posting below you?  If you flip the screen upside down, I'm posting above you.  :o

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 27, 2014, 05:23:31 AM

You're kidding! No way!!! I honestly got my sides and back cut really really short and the top left longer. Wow

Are you secretly my twin?  :P

TPBM is posting above me.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

yeah, sure!

TPBM is older than me?

Leatho Shellhound

I think so,

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 28, 2014, 12:00:37 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on June 27, 2014, 05:23:31 AM

Are you secretly my twin?  :P

We are now, lol

TPBM is my twin?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

No.

TPBM is older than me?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien