News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Not sure.

(And actually, we'd just finished watching The Two Towers for the second time (got them from the library last week), and the credits were currently playing as I was typing that.)

TPBM thinks Legolas is cool.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Meh, he's not the best character on LOTR not even the best elf.

TPBM agrees with the previous statement.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

He's my favourite elf, but not my favourite character.  (I honestly don't know who I like the most.  Maybe Gimli?  :P)

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 27, 2014, 10:33:24 PM
TPBM is currently listening to the weird song that plays during the credits of The Two Towers.

Ooh!  Gollum's Song?  I love that song!  So creepy and sad, yet so cool.  ;D

TPBM likes Gollum's Song by Emiliana Torrini.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

I dunno. It's kinda strange, but I've only heard it once, after all...

TPBM has a slight crush on Kili.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Yes! He's pretty hot! xD

TPBM thinks Aragon is really cool.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I guess, yeah.

TPBM likes peppermint candy canes.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

No.

TPBM thinks that Jukka and Mask are insane.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Maybe.;)
TPBM would like to eat cereal now.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

No.

TPBM is shivering for no reason.

Maudie

Um, no. I'm shivering because I recently took a shower and my hair is wet.

TPBM likes caramel better than chocolate.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

I don't know...

TPBM thinks that Mask might be the craziest person on the forum.

Jukka the Sling

Nah, she's one of many. ;)

Quote from: Delthion on November 30, 2014, 05:25:55 AM
TPBM thinks that Jukka and Mask are insane.
Uh, why? Kili is totally crushworthy! Oh, wait, you're a guy, so you wouldn't understand.

TPBM posts off mobile devices quite frequently.

James Gryphon

It isn't especially frequent, but I have done so more than 10 times. It happens mostly when I'm out of town at my grandparents' house.

The person below me is or has been a spambot. :)
« Subject to editing »

Maudie

WHAT? NEVAH! Though now I'm considering it as a profession. Ooh, the possibilities... :D

TPBM has a crush on a famous actor.

Delthion

Well, my first ever crush was on Jennifer Aniston, but that's long past. So; no not right now.

TPBM does not have any mobile device of any kind.