The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Too late, I've already kissed several people including:

1) My mother (on the cheek)
2) My sister (on the cheek, before she moved to Ohio)
3) My cat (on the head and back)

;)

As far as the romantic thing goes, pretty much anything you can name, I don't believe it doing it before marriage. It's a moot point, though, as I expect to remain single for the foreseeable future.

The person below me voted in the "Matches made in Heaven" topic.
« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM will now tell me who they voted for and what the poll results are. (Haven't voted, so I can't see them.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

True.

Deljukka, of course, the one true match! :)

The results are 3/1/2.

The person below me has never eaten meat.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I've eaten plenty of meat.  Mmmmmmmmmmm...

TPBM needs to/has already gone Christmas shopping.  (I think I'm about halfway done...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yes!! I'm going to get my sister HTTYD 2 for Christmas, b/c it's awesome and several Christmases ago I gave her the first one.

Edit: Oops!

TPBM is going to winterize their profile?

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Quote from: James Gryphon on December 11, 2014, 11:43:48 PM
True.

Deljukka, of course, the one true match! :)

The results are 3/1/2.

The person below me has never eaten meat.

WHY??!!!!!

False.

TPBM is feeling awkward about the match made in heaven.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

I am actually... that wasn't the match I was expecting.

TPBM knows what me and Delthion are talking about?

click the banner

Maudie

Yes, and I agree with you, Leatho.

TPBM is wondering who Leatho was expecting to get matched with?
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

Iunno... sorta, I guess?  (Guess who's loopy from medicine and can't think straight!)

TPBM is loopy from medicine and can't think straight.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Rainshadow on December 12, 2014, 04:37:54 AM
  Iunno... sorta, I guess?  (Guess who's loopy from medicine and can't think straight!)
sure

No, my mind is clear

TPBM put up coloured lights in their room for the holidays?

click the banner

Delthion

I never take down mine.

TPBM put up Christmas lights for their room.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Nah.

TPBM thinks math is the worst subject ever created.
Freddy

Maudie

Totally!

TPBM has orthodontic tools within their gaping mouth hole.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Nooo...

TPBM doesn't completely understand Mask's statement.