The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never, maybe #froadsarefood.

TPBM has been to the ocean.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Jukka the Sling

True.  The Atlantic when I was a baby, the Pacific three years atgomkblkttl[kgltbkg
klbkgkblgkblkglbkgihiiyikhiihhjbigpljplkiyjhlhklthpg[tkthkth[kht[okothkhlkkbgim'jnjh

EDIT:  ...And that is what you get if you leave the computer alone for five minutes in a house with a five-year-old and two vexatious sisters by the names of Amber and Russa who shouted "Post it!" at said five-year-old. ::)

AHEM.

TPBM has annoying siblings.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Worse then yours. And I only have 1. ;)
TPBM is standing up.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Amber

False.

TPBM hasn't had dinner yet.

Groddil

True, I only just had lunch.

TPBM is on holiday.

Perifaen

"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

NEVER!!!!1!!!11!one!1!!!!1!

TPBM likes Winter the best.

Rainshadow

Hai.  Winter is the best because:

-Christmas break
  -Snow
  -Cold
  -It's dark all the time
  -No bugs
  -No lawn mowing
  -Christmas
  -My birthday

TPBM is listening to music currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Yep, Talk Me Down by Troye Sivan. His voice is superb.

TPBM knows who Troye Sivan is.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Yep.  I know him because of Tyler Oakley, who I know of because of Dan and Phil.  :P  I didn't realize he sang, though.  His voice sounds really good.

TPBM likes nachos.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Groddil

Yum.

TPBM likes the Castaways series.

Rainshadow

I hate to admit it, but I've never actually read the Castaways series.  Dx

TPBM enjoys listening to indie music from time to time.

Vilu Daskar

The person below you isn't sure what that is.

TPBM dislikes flying in a plane.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

Haven't flown in one in years so I don't remember.

TPBM listens to alternative music.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.