The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keva Strongbow

Most of the time

TPBM got a new case for their phone
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Verdauga

Hah, I don't even have a case on my phone.

The preson below me catches typographical errors quickly.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Not really. Remember when we all kept copying the post with 'Bookolver' and didn't notice? Also, I didn't realise until just now that you'd spelt 'person' incorrectly.

TPBM didn't notice Verdauga's mistake (although it may have been on purpose) until I pointed it out.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Russa Nodrey

I actually noticed it right away. :P

TPBM doesn't like wearing socks.
Freddy

One-Eye the wildcat

Yes.

TPBM gets easily depressed?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jukka the Sling

Kinda, yeah.  I have a huge tendency to worry about things I've already done and can't change, especially because of what people might think about me as a result.  It drags me down.  Working retail has made me a bit better about this, because every day something awkward happens, and I have to learn to just let it go.  My overthinking is still a problem, though.  (For example, I've been worrying over a fanfic I posted months ago, because it really wasn't my best writing  -- it was way overwritten and possibly overdramatic -- and I don't know what people will think of me because of it.  In the end, I posted it because I stressed myself out so bad while writing it that I finally decided I had to either post it or lose my mind.)

TPBM worries a lot.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Booklover

Clearly not as much as you.
TPBM reads a lot (do I even need to ask this? This is a forum about a book series, after all).

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 19, 2020, 06:43:55 PM
Kinda, yeah.  I have a huge tendency to worry about things I've already done and can't change, especially because of what people might think about me as a result.  It drags me down.  Working retail has made me a bit better about this, because every day something awkward happens, and I have to learn to just let it go.  My overthinking is still a problem, though.  (For example, I've been worrying over a fanfic I posted months ago, because it really wasn't my best writing  -- it was way overwritten and possibly overdramatic -- and I don't know what people will think of me because of it.  In the end, I posted it because I stressed myself out so bad while writing it that I finally decided I had to either post it or lose my mind.)

TPBM worries a lot.

Jukka, It's okay. Most people get depressed, or worried, or extreme anxiety at times. Talking about it is the best thing to do to alleviate the stress.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Keva Strongbow

^ nicely put, One-Eye

TPBM just went in to have their nails done for the first time

One-Eye the wildcat

...No...

TPBM is completely exhausted.

Long live the RRR!!

Booklover

No.
TPBM is currently at a relative's house.

Keva Strongbow

Nope

TPBM is wearing socks

One-Eye the wildcat

No.

TPBM wears sunglasses a lot?

Long live the RRR!!

Tungro

Not really
TPBM has never been on the ocean

One-Eye the wildcat

No, I like the ocean.

TPBM listens to music way too much?

Long live the RRR!!