News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins III

Started by Groddil, April 13, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That isn't a period. It's a backwards period.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 11, 2019, 02:47:51 PM

That isn't a period. It's a backwards period.
Just to annoy you...
.diorep sdrawkcab a s'tI .diorep a t'nsi tahT
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

The only reason it annoys me is you messed up the spelling.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

MathLuk

By what strange trick of fate do our paths cross anew?

Link to the Redwall Readership Restorers: https://discord.gg/frYkSzE

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 11, 2019, 05:53:08 PM
The only reason it annoys me is you messed up the spelling.
You know, you're right! It should be: .doirep sdrawkcab a s'tI .doirep a t'nsi tahT
Thanks for catching that!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Tungro

Verdauga

Quote from: Tungro on September 11, 2019, 09:42:47 PM
Sue him.
Sue whom? Skarzs? For pointing out a typographical error? Or have him sue me?
I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Tungro

Sue him! It is the American way!
(reference no one will get)

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

;anbhxcc n.m nnjkb s,kmjb nvjrf90[s0jp0[9oujAUJgkynw.,a jv;ikjvs ckldsbgkjdxkbgkjbfbugruhesoifipoejgfkxhfhfgkujhkjdm,vnmxbnknkjnjnknvkjdsnrnv;d'
ad[p[wpso4f90wt79849yd87t6wtrGgqbUiubyHihkjlHKJkjlkKLKNLKNCNKl

Long live the RRR!!