News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins III

Started by Groddil, April 13, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zhaman King iz anozer vone Ah loike, but Ah cannae zeem tae foind ze entire zeriez on Amazon. Zey uzed tae 'ave ze epizodez on Yetube but Ah'm nae zure 'ov far zey vent on zere, und ze noo zey've removed zem, und zen only vone Ah can foind iz at double zpeed. Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jukka the Sling

*coughs*  ...I started learning Japanese the other day. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on October 29, 2019, 10:17:21 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 29, 2019, 09:27:53 PM
I like Dragonball, but yeah, it's pretty easy to make fun on -_-
*Rubs hands together maliciously.*
Apparently pictures of Goku and Saitama fighting have surfaced on the Internet.
Yes, and they are fantastic.

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 29, 2019, 11:56:03 PM
Az Ah pozted, Ah immediately lozt ze very little remainin' rezpect Ah 'ad fer Frieza vhen 'e brought 'iz Daddy tae Earth tae get ze characterz. Und ze Genyu Zquad vaz a complete joke. Zey zpent 95% o' zeir toime daein' ztupid pozez. Und everyvone'z alvayz gettin' zeir clothez ripped up. Ze only good zin'z Ah can zee in it are Piccolo, Kami, ze ozer Namekianz, Goku, Gohan, Chi-Chi (zpelling?), und ze Dragonball Z Kai openin' zong. Zat'z it.
Team Four Star's dubs make it so much better.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

*follows Sebias through the ceiling, a little more carefully so as to avoid rubble*
I've never watched anime so I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Except learning Japanese. I would love to do that. I know the occasional sentence here and there but I'd love to learn more.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 30, 2019, 11:38:01 AM
*follows Sebias through the ceiling, a little more carefully so as to avoid rubble*
I've never watched anime so I have no idea what any of you are talking about. Except learning Japanese. I would love to do that. I know the occasional sentence here and there but I'd love to learn more.
Check out Duolingo.  It's what I'm using, and it's completely free!  I've only been doing it for a little over a week, and I've learned so much.  It feels great to be able to sound out random bits of hiragana when I encounter them online, even if I have no clue what the words actually mean. xD
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Verdauga

*Looks at the last few posts.*
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 30, 2019, 02:14:38 AM
*coughs*  ...I started learning Japanese the other day. :P
hehehehe....weeb. :laugh:
Goku and saitama fighting looks awesome until you realize the fight would be over in a couple seconds.....
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 30, 2019, 03:35:51 PM
Yep. ;D One punch.
There's a picture on my brother's FB page of Goku catching Sataima's fist. My brother captioned it with, "No problems here, the photographer captured the exact moment before Goku was completely destroyed."

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Fortunately 'az nae any idea votzaee'er vot iz bein' dizcuzzed, ozer zan Goku. Zat iz av. Und Ah am very 'appy tae ztay zat vay.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Verdauga on October 30, 2019, 07:28:02 PM
Yep. ;D One punch.
There's a picture on my brother's FB page of Goku catching Sataima's fist. My brother captioned it with, "No problems here, the photographer captured the exact moment before Goku was completely destroyed."
Lol!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 30, 2019, 11:52:43 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on October 30, 2019, 11:38:01 AM
Check out Duolingo.  It's what I'm using, and it's completely free!  I've only been doing it for a little over a week, and I've learned so much.  It feels great to be able to sound out random bits of hiragana when I encounter them online, even if I have no clue what the words actually mean. xD
That sounds very interesting. I will make sure to check it out.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Lookz loike tiz toime fer everybeazt tae gae tae ze Dentizt!

shisteer of nothing much

*crosses arms and pouts* No! I not like dentist!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Yep. ;D One punch.

Your brother clearly doesn't understand power levels.

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 30, 2019, 05:45:29 AM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 29, 2019, 11:56:03 PM
Az Ah pozted, Ah immediately lozt ze very little remainin' rezpect Ah 'ad fer Frieza vhen 'e brought 'iz Daddy tae Earth tae get ze characterz. Und ze Genyu Zquad vaz a complete joke. Zey zpent 95% o' zeir toime daein' ztupid pozez. Und everyvone'z alvayz gettin' zeir clothez ripped up. Ze only good zin'z Ah can zee in it are Piccolo, Kami, ze ozer Namekianz, Goku, Gohan, Chi-Chi (zpelling?), und ze Dragonball Z Kai openin' zong. Zat'z it.
Team Four Star's dubs make it so much better.

Heck yeah they do.  Should warn people though, they aren't exctly "clean"
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 01, 2019, 04:00:57 PM
Yep. ;D One punch.

Your brother clearly doesn't understand power levels.
I daresay he does  ;)