Reactions you get from poeple who read Redwall.

Started by winifred, February 16, 2012, 08:30:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I know some people who read the first book and thought it was boring... and they never said why.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

I had a classmate who read Redwall. He thought it was good but he couldn't stop nitpicking the smallest little things. It was a little aggravating, especially because he seemed to be the only person who had any interest in fantasy like I do.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Tungro

We introduced it to a family of friends and they all loved it, unfortunately they moved across the nation relatively soon after
Other than siblings I can't think of anyone else I've met that's read them. Online I met one person, didn't say much about it though, was only responding to me posting an article about Netflix getting the rights