What's Happening? (An insert RP) Sign-ups re-opened.

Started by Skyblade, May 26, 2016, 12:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

Faiy and I don't want to post much until Dotti gets back from vacation and Bat needs her to post to continue herself. :P While we could post just to keep things going, it might get confusing if we're too far ahead.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Skyblade

I'm waiting for Galli and Ash, but if nothing happens I may perform a little time skip. I know where my character is going next.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

sorry im kind of waiting for ash. i wpuldnt do much but marvel at redwall otherwise
im gay!!!!!!

Wylder Treejumper

Sorry, been super busy. No sign of any change soon :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kitsune

W0NWILL

I'd really like to keep posting and roleplaying, but I can't, since Dotti hasn't responded and it'd be rude to leave her behind. So...I dunno what I'm gonna do. I'll play NPCs for people, probably. So yeah. Hit me up if you need someone to play any NPC.

The Skarzs

We can ask Dotti -if she ever shows her face- how she feels about someone PPing her [character] for now. It's been done in the past when players are AWOL and the RP needs to go on, and I feel it is still necessary.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Yeah yeah yeah I'm going, I'm going. *Starts smacking head against the wall to get the inspiration flowing*

Ow. I must take more drastic measures. . . .

Aimless Gallivanter

We appreciate the effort but dont hurt yourself ;^;
im gay!!!!!!