News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Captain Clogg

Started by Emperor Ublaz, August 19, 2013, 02:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much do you like Clogg?

I have tremendous love for Clogg (making him a favorite)
4 (9.1%)
I love Clogg
11 (25%)
I like Clogg
20 (45.5%)
I am impartial to Clogg
4 (9.1%)
I can tolerate Clogg for a limited time
4 (9.1%)
I do not like Clogg
0 (0%)
I absolutely despise Clogg
0 (0%)
I hate Clogg so much it makes me sick to read this topic
1 (2.3%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Kitsune

Whoa, somebody voted that they hated Clogg so much it makes them sick to read this topic. :o Who could vote that?

321tumbler

That would never be me.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

MeadowR

I think he is one of the most interesting villains mentioned appearance-wise. Brian really considered this character. Fancy specifically wearing clogs! And writing enough to describe him so fat and a lot of his fur as plaited, etc., quite unique.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

321tumbler

I especially like how they portrayed him in the TV Show. That's how I imagined him.

Russa Nodrey

I like him, not much more to say.
Freddy

Jewel Thief

Clogg was a perfect, top-notch corsair villain.
One of my all-time favorites, and it just makes it all so much sweeter when he realized that he had outlived Badrang and nearly every vermin that turned against him, and burst out laughing.
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those silver pistols?
Hey Jewel thief where do you get, all those arrowheads?

Wylder Treejumper

HA-HARR! How can ye not like sweet Cloggo?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

WYLDER!

I like him......Not much more to say. :-\

Flib Bigboat

I liked Clogg. He was hilarious.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo are actually the only two books I've never read, only known them through the show

clunylooney

Quote from: Tungro on May 20, 2021, 04:27:30 AM
Martin the Warrior and Mattimeo are actually the only two books I've never read, only known them through the show
You should read Martin the Warrior. That book is better than the show. I think the book and show are equal with season 2 or Mattimeo.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me