News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Lasso

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 27, 2020, 11:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on January 28, 2020, 11:02:45 PM
*Places a sign that says "IGNORE THIS TOPIC. IT HAS NO AUTHORIZATION FROM THE REAL CO-MASTER SHIPPERS" on it*  >:D

Well, unless of course we switched the name to it's correct title: The Wedding of Sheevlover.  ;D
As that 'its' shouldn't have an apostrophe, the sentence it's in is void.

So you don't approve of Lasso/Lassgro? Nor do I. I preferred Lass and Sheev as a ship.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Mutters the words "Book Palpatine" under breath.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Places decorations high on the walls*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

This was an interesting idea, Sheev, but nah, Tungite OTP.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Cornflower MM

I just like the name of this one. Lasso, that's fun.