News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who is the real master shipper?

Started by lass of something much, July 08, 2020, 05:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the best Master shipper?

All of the above!
Jasper!
Deltion...
Emperor Sebias.
Keva, obviously!

Delthion

No, he's the best shipper. The title of Master Shipper was created by me for me after Jasper left.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

The poll results are looking bad for the modern crop of shippers.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

Honestly, I would've voted for "All of the above", but since it was on the top of the poll, I was wondering if it was supposed to mean that none of us should be the shippers.  :P I like the idea of the Shippers' Counsel, though. That's what I had been planning.

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 14, 2020, 03:01:15 AM
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 13, 2020, 05:26:37 PM
No... *Starts reloading his guns*

We will fight to keep seb as the boss shipper!
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 15, 2020, 05:15:56 AM
Nah we'll fight! You may have numbers....But we are better!
*Bows* Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.  ^-^ *Hands out cans of Rot Beer all around*

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 15, 2020, 08:56:22 AM
The poll results are looking bad for the modern crop of shippers.
Well, I mean, can polls really say who is better? I'm sure if you asked at a key point in history, most of the people in Germany would have said Hitler would make a great leader.  :P

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on July 13, 2020, 10:33:16 PM
Delthion is THE Master Shipper. ^-^
Um. Duh. I don't think that's what we're fighting over. I'm not trying to take Del's title or powers away (I couldn't, but I wouldn't want to anyway  :laugh:). @Delthion I am curious, though, what do you want out of all this?

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

I didn't ask for this. I merely want to maintain the title that I literally made for myself. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kade Rivok

Well, technically I voted for Keva, but I commented with "and Seb", so you two are tied, in my humble opinion.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Delthion on July 15, 2020, 03:47:54 PM
I didn't ask for this. I merely want to maintain the title that I literally made for myself. ;D
...But no one said you even lost it.  :P

I declare that we can form a Shippers' Council. As long as that's fine with the other shippers.

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 15, 2020, 03:49:28 PM
Well, technically I voted for Keva, but I commented with "and Seb", so you two are tied, in my humble opinion.
Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 15, 2020, 03:50:08 PM
FOR CORNDAUGA AND FOR SEBIAS!
*Finger guns* Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 15, 2020, 02:54:24 PM
Honestly, I would've voted for "All of the above", but since it was on the top of the poll, I was wondering if it was supposed to mean that none of us should be the shippers.  :P I like the idea of the Shippers' Counsel, though. That's what I had been planning.
*mutters*Oh shoot, I think he's onto me...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 18, 2020, 06:40:16 PM
We can make The Senate!
No...Unless you want to be shipped a hu- Oh wait.. No my bad, there are too many guys for that.. T_T
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱