"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Sagetip on November 07, 2016, 11:41:01 PM
Forum = Jakku.

And whatever member, staff, Guest, DDB war occurred has left its remains everywhere. That or after the original one crashed

#JamesisUnkar
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Okay, this is the last topic I'm posting this in. I just want to know from you guys!
Quote from: Skarzs on November 13, 2016, 09:46:25 PM
So, does anyone remember that secret project I mentioned? Well, it's finally done! The question is, though, do I make you guys wait to see the video of the making of it, or show it here first and not get to see the making of it for a while because I'm not done editing?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

I'm at a big function, posting this in the restroom. Give me a couple days until I get home.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Na' remember kidz, alvayz make zure tae look boz vayz afore crozzin' ze ztreet....'cauze ah juzt gaet me driver'z licenze!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater

Yes! That's great Head!  ;D

So, did you run anyone over?  ;)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae yet, but ah did actually zloightly gae intae zomebeazt'z yard zeveral veekz agae vhen me droivin' teacher tried me drivin' at night. Ach!

alexandre

Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 14, 2017, 10:40:29 PM
Na' remember kidz, alvayz make zure tae look boz vayz afore crozzin' ze ztreet....'cauze ah juzt gaet me driver'z licenze!
Lol. Congrats.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber