When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I'm considering doing an incentive for a competition . . . The competition would include both fanfics and fan artwork, and there would be a prize for each.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

I feel I should be both scared but glad I have to someone to banter with.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

I would be terrified in your position. ;D But also glad to some extent...unfortunately this leaves me with only one member to devour... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh good Lord... Someone, anyone, please, just check something, something!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

>:D Now, should I have Gonff roasted, broiled, baked, fried, or raw? So many decisions...

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:25:13 AM
>:D Now, should I have Gonff roasted, broiled, baked, fried, or raw? So many decisions...

I only require three options; Boil Me, Mash Me, or Stick Me in a Stew. Would only make Samwise proud.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:27:44 AM
What about all of the above?

Meh, I think it could work. Would need a good title though.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on May 04, 2017, 05:31:23 AM
We will *Basti you.

*BAS-ti

Sounds swell enough. A PoM Basti, coming to a local cannibalism cafe near you.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 04, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

I only require three options; Boil Me, Mash Me, or Stick Me in a Stew. Would only make Samwise proud.
Or I could squish you and turn you into jelly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 04, 2017, 06:11:51 AM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on May 04, 2017, 05:26:58 AM

Or I could squish you and turn you into jelly.

Meh, not the best of options no. Wouldn't sell as well as a classic jar of Smucker's Grape.
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.