News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

When I am the only one on and when none of y'all be postin'

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, June 16, 2016, 07:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

He's talented.

Y'ALL THIS IS THE SECOND DAY OF NO NEW POSTS IN THE CELLARS. WHAT'S GOING ON. DO WE NEED TO FIX THINGS? TALK THINGS OUT? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

It is highly possible that we are all depressed over Matthias' departure and worried about the possible consequences, perhaps including the death of the forum, and that we are therefore not in the mood for the absurdities and insanity of the cellars.

Alternatively we're just too busy in real life, with Halloween and everything.

also new avatar

Delthion

I am really busy in real life. But because of fencing and stuff rather than All Hallow's Eve. Just got back from Milwaukee late last night.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on October 16, 2018, 08:38:41 PM
It is highly possible that we are all depressed over Matthias' departure and worried about the possible consequences, perhaps including the death of the forum, and that we are therefore not in the mood for the absurdities and insanity of the cellars.
Don't speak it into existence. -_- I'm not depressed, personally. I talked to him when I went on the Recorder on the Wall podcast, and he is just too busy to have that responsibility on him right now. He was never very active anyway, so we will probably see him just as much. In any case, he will still give imput to Tammo and the others, I'm sure.

Also, the mods don't make the forum. We, the majority, do. So if we want to better the forum, then maybe as individuals we need to do our part to make sure it survives. Because forecasting the death of the forum does not encourage anyone to do anything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: The Skarzs on October 16, 2018, 08:55:58 PM
In any case, he will still give imput to Tammo and the others, I'm sure.

Also, the mods don't make the forum. We, the majority, do. So if we want to better the forum, then maybe as individuals we need to do our part to make sure it survives. Because forecasting the death of the forum does not encourage anyone to do anything.

Yes, he is, and agreed.

The team and I are trying to compile a huge list of ideas and events and things that we could play around with. Is there anything you guys have ever wanted to try out or see on the forum? Maybe we should do something for Halloween to cheer everyone up a bit?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

I was going to ask about that. I don't have much in the way of ideas right now, other than an avatar change. Maybe a little spooky story or picture contest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

What do you mean by picture contest? Photographs of ourselves, or drawing?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

I wouldn't be opposed to either of those! What do you think, Del?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Matthias720

Delthion

Well, I can't draw, unless you want to see some wicked cubes. ;D So I would prefer the photographs.

Cornflower MM

Nadaz, voice of the host

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 16, 2018, 06:24:07 PM
He's talented.

Y'ALL THIS IS THE SECOND DAY OF NO NEW POSTS IN THE CELLARS. WHAT'S GOING ON. DO WE NEED TO FIX THINGS? TALK THINGS OUT? WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO US.
Life :(
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah could put more effort intae me vroitin' ze Redwall Zombie Fan-Fiction zin' Ah am in ze middle o' vroitin'...Ah 'ad juzt moved on from ze graveyard zcene tae ze next vone vhen Ah lazt vorked on it...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.