News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dibbuns on Strike!

Started by Amarith Waterspring, June 20, 2016, 02:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch took advantage of the momentary distraction to slip past Leatho, and then past the owl as well while it attempted to see what had hit it. He dashed into the kitchen as well, and began helping himself to the deserts, encouraged by the elder's apparent lack of recognition of what was going on:

"Yum, yum. No bigbeasts fast enuf to catcher me! Fatch eata all da derzerts!"
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Rosie Willowwater

Amarith Waterspring

@Leatho Shellhound
@James Gryphon
@Lord Ashenwyte

We need you guys to came back and try to catch us!

again.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

@Amarith Waterspring I can switch to an adult if that's okay. (It'd be nice if another Dibbun would also switch with me!)
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

Sure you can be an adult. I would join you but I should stay a dibbun. We really do just need some one to catch us otherwise there is no point.  :P
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Aimless Gallivanter

The new abbeybeast, Sister Gallivant, was up doing her chores when she'd heard a noise coming from the stairs. A quick peek revealed them empty, but now there seemed to be something in the Cellars, making noise. "Is anyone in there?" She called from the door, hesitant to go into the darkness.
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch, having eaten enough deserts to become too tired of them to eat any more, found himself full of energy from the sugar intake.

He jumped his way through the hall, headed for the entrance to the great hall. All he had to do was sneak out the door and he would be free to roam the grounds. He could swim in the abbey pond, climb the orchard trees. Everything in sight was his land, and he was the little king!

Aimless Gallivanter

Sister Gallivant spun around, this time hearing a noise from the hall. She was beginning to get nervous...
There was something there...
Oh my! Was that a Dibbun? She hurried after the hopping little shape, which she just barely caught sight of heading into the Great Hall.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Ro skittered away from the cellarhog's room when she heard the sister calling down the stairs and ran towards the barrels of strawberry cordial to taste it before they  got caught.

Aimless Gallivanter

Another sound from the Cellars! The sister skidded to a halt. Should she keep chasing the might-be-Dibbun or go investigate the Cellars?
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch was now attempting to open the great big door to the grounds. It was heavy, and all his strength moved it inch by inch. It opened with a loud creak!

With a giggle of glee, Fatch ran out onto the grounds - he would head to the wall! Another dibbun had told him yesterday how he had balanced on the battlements. Fatch wasn't sure if this was true, but he had to come up with an equally good story!

Aimless Gallivanter

THE DOOR CREAKED OPEN. She dashed after that. There was definitely something wrong. As she got outside, she could see, across the open lawn, little Dibbun Fatch, running quick as he could toward the wall.
"Hey! Stop!!"
im gay!!!!!!

Amarith Waterspring

"Come on guys! We need to get the cart up the stairs! Come on come on come on!" SHe whispered loudly. "We need to get it past the big birdy quick!"
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Fatch of Southsward

Fatch, hearing a voice behind him, looked back to see a pursuer!

"'Elp 'Elp! Bigbeast gonna catcher me mates!"

He tried to put on a burst of speed, but his legs were short, nowhere near long enough to outrun Gallivant.

Aimless Gallivanter

At the last moment, just before scooping little Fatch up in her arms, Gallivant tripped and got a face full of dirt.
im gay!!!!!!