News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corn's Pillow Fort

Started by Cornflower MM, August 17, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

*Repeatedly smashes Kit over the head with a pillow. Then pummels Corn on both side of the head at once! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

* Kitsune glares at Del from where he was laying.

Spoiler
[close]

Delthion

Ah dinnae ken what that is!

(I can't see it...) ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kitsune

Let me try a different source. ;)

Delthion

Meh... *Blasts Plugg with a Phoenix and goes to pummel Gonff with a pillow.* ;D

Kitsune

I can't find a non-tumblr source. :P It's an angry Jim Hawkins.

Delthion

I saw what you had there actually. ;D

Kitsune

Hm, alright.

* Kitsune crosses his arms behind his head and closes his eyes.

Delthion

*Pummels Corn and Ashe and Daskar and Ash and Kit at the same time.*

Cornflower MM

*Leaps on Del's back* *Starts beating him around the head with a pillow*

Delthion

* Delthion can't find the picture of a troll being beaten by Merry and Pippin.

* Delthion tries to grab Corn several times, finally succeeds after being pummeled multiple times, and hurls her on the couch.

Rosie Willowwater

And then the teddy bear was successful in brutally murdering the turtle. The End  ;D *bows*

Delthion

And then ZE DOOMPENGUIN marched on the teddy bear.

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

*Is hurled onto couch* *Bounces back* Oh look. They're bring in OP penguins and turtles and teddy bears. Time to leave.