News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Cats

Started by James Gryphon, October 18, 2011, 07:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

These ones are beast.... I mean best!  ;)

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Yeah, big cats rock. Anyone ever heard of the Amur Leopard? There are only around 30 left!  >:( Amazing, breath-taking creatures.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Redwallfan7

When I was five, I dressed my sister's cat in doll clothes... She was so mad at me  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

This is what my cat Shadow looked like:

Cute, but evil.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

THAT is an exact copy of my black cat!

Rainshadow

What's your cat's name?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

My family had a few cats when I was a baby and a toddler. My sister had a black and white cat named Angel, and my dad had a long haired black cat named Midnight.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Wanna know my favorite type of cat?

Nyan Cat.

Redwallfan7

I drew that. It actually turned out good :)

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

UNKN0WN

Redwallfan7

UNKN0WN

PaulTheMarlfox

I have a cat named Smudge, she is a girl.
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail