Started by Eulaliaaa!, December 27, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

LT Sandpaw

"Sounds like a plan," Don said, shouldering his rifle and spitting in contempt towards the other two survivors. "Good luck in the city, you're gonna need it. C'mon Adrian, let's get away from here before more of those biters show up."

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: about time :P now, let the fun begin! Mwahahaha!

BIC:

Group 1(Don and Adrian)
The two survivors walked down a cluttered road that was filled with the rusted parts of scavenged cars and dead bodies that soaked the ground in blood. The sun was beginning to get low in the sky, just starting to dip below the mountains. So far, the trip hadn't been easy. They were still in town, where most of the people had been infected, and the dead slowed them down quite a bit. But they didn't have far to go before they were out of town and well on their way up the mountains. The immediate concern though, was where to sleep for the night. A zombie could be seen not far off wherever they looked, and there were two buildings close to them. An old gas station and an abandoned pet store.

Group 2 (Henry and Lavinia)
The same sun that threatened to leave Don and Adrian in the dark shone its dying rays of light onto Henry and Lavinia, who had chosen to go with the woman. Zombies were few and far apart since they were on the long, seemingly endless stretch of road between Colorado Springs and Denver. The problem, however, was that they needed a shelter. With no buildings to use, they needed to figure out what they were going to do.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Feles

"I'd say we should stay at the pet store, last I checked animals didn't turn into zombies." Adrian said wearily. He was quite tired, and the prospect of fighting more zombies was not a fun thought. "We can just raid the gas station for supplies in the morning."
I am Bobracha!

Maudie

Lavinia looked around, catching sight of several abandoned cars on the road--one a sturdy truck with a covered bed. She pointed to it, breaking the silence. "We could take cover in the bed of that truck. If we each take a night watch we should be safe."

OOC: That's not a PP, is it? I've never RPed before :P
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Feles

I am Bobracha!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

LT Sandpaw

"Yeah, that sounds fine." Don agreed, sounding equally as tired. His boot were dragging a little, but nevertheless he leveled a pistol at the door, approaching cautiously. "These're large windows." He observed, looking at the massive panes of glass that were meant to allow potential customers to see the store's pets. Now they served as an easy way for someone or something to enter. "Maybe this place has a backroom, that we could barricade."

Groddil

Henry nodded.
"Sounds good to me. So long as whoever is on watch manages to wake the other two up fast enough to get out of there. That truck bed isn't exactly a large space."
He clicked the safety off his rifle.
"I'll take first watch. I'll wake you up," he nodded to Lavinia, "Around midnight. We should be awake and ready to roll out at dawn. The more ground we cover, the better. If you need rest, just wake up... What's your name? You never said it."

Quote from: Inquisitor on January 14, 2017, 08:42:58 PM
"I'd say we should stay at the pet store, last I checked animals didn't turn into zombies." Adrian said wearily. He was quite tired, and the prospect of fighting more zombies was not a fun thought. "We can just raid the gas station for supplies in the morning."

Somebody's never played Resident Evil before.

Sweet Dreams
[close]

Feles

"There might be some sort of veterinary office in there, and if not, we can stay behind the counter." Adrian said as he tried the handle of the door.

OOC: I've watched resident evil, but i'm assuming this is more walking dead rules.
I am Bobracha!

Groddil

Quote from: Inquisitor on January 17, 2017, 10:56:21 PMOOC: I've watched It's not a movie, m9-1. resident evil, but i'm assuming this is more walking dead rules.

Feles

OOC: That's where your wrong! Not that I've even watched the movies, I watched gameplay.
I am Bobracha!

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: I'm assuming this is more along the lines of The Walking Dead. Oh wait! I'm the host, so whatever I say is law! Ahahahahahahaha!! ;D I am the law. I am the Warden. Lawbreakers must be dealt with.

BIC: Group 1 (Adrian and Don)
The door to the shop opened slowly, and evening light shone into the room. Rows of cages lined the floor and most were filled with the skeletal remains of forgotten animals. A zombie struggled to get up from under a pile of crates that had been knocked oved in someone's hasty retreat from raiding the place. Near the back was a counter with one other zombie behind it, and a door to the right of said counter.

Group 2 (Lavinia and Henry)
The woman nodded. "That could work, I don't really see anything better." She climbed onto the bed of the truck, sitting down and looking around. There was enough space for the three of them, and very few zombies could be seen in the distance. "I'm sorry," she said, turning to Henry. "I never did say my name, did I? I'm Taylor, it's nice to meet the two of you. And again, I'm really sorry about breaking up the group. I wish they'd have come with us, it's safe in Denver."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on January 18, 2017, 03:04:43 AM
OOC: I'm assuming this is more along the lines of The Walking Dead. Oh wait! I'm the host, so whatever I say is law! Ahahahahahahaha!! ;D I am the law. I am the Warden. Lawbreakers must be dealt with.

OOC: Shut up, Judge Dredd.

BIC:

Henry shook his head.
"Don't be sorry. One of them was no better than a criminal, and the other was extremely misguided to trust him. Whatever happens to them... well, let's just say they'll have it coming."

LT Sandpaw

Don coolly shot the first zombie in the head, sending a splatter of gore across the crates it was trapped under. Unconcerned by the mess Don quickly holstered his pistol, bending down to collect some of the crates. "You got that biter under control right?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder to see how Adrian was faring against the remaining zombie.