News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ship ship shippity ship

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Russthion?

YES!!!
2 (13.3%)
no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The Skarzs

Ah yes.

Maudie. I have a new ship for the poll.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

*Holds it up proudly in front of Wylder.*
You know exactly what I hold.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Wat?! *Votes "No"* *Starts drilling holes in the ship with a hand drill*
Freddy

Wylder Treejumper

@Skarzs: ...It wouldn't have anything to do with Fatch and baseball would it? :P
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on January 13, 2017, 03:54:06 AM
#SkarloeForever

I... I just had an evilly brilliant idea.

We should write fanfics, make edits and fanvids for forum ships we support.  Like a normal fandom.

*waits to be slain*
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Søren on January 14, 2017, 05:13:55 AM
#SkarloeForever

We should write fanfics, make edits and fanvids for forum ships we support.  Like a normal fandom.

*waits to be slain*
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!
Finally, someone besides Maudie supports this. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

Jukka the Sling

Now I'm laughing slightly awkwardly. XP  All I meant was "Finally, a second person supports this."
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Feles

Quote from: Søren on January 14, 2017, 05:13:55 AM
#SkarloeForever

*waits to be slain*
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!