News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Tam and Martin

Hey Deli! Where you been! Oh, wait, never mind, I was the one who was gone.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Russa Nodrey

*Universe starts twitching*
Freddy

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Skyblade

Um...so, how is everyone? I mean, seriously. Don't say "good" if you're not good; give an honest answer.

Delthion

Well, technically one would not say "good" they would say well. But...oh never mind.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

You have a fair point ;) So...

*awkward silence*

What's up?

*more awkward silence*

Delthion

The sky, anything that floats/flies/exists in the upper portion of the world. Oh, but you don't really care... ;D

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

Ye who denied it supplied it...

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Skyblade

Wot, wot!

:D  :D

Where would be the most awkward place to run into one of your teachers outside of school?
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."