News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Awkward

Started by Matthias720, October 26, 2011, 03:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

Delthion

This is what your sentence says in the translator: "sentence I understand fully.
DAMAGE to the translator."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

The translator is a little goofy, I put the hokey pokey from earlier back in and got this...

Quote from: Klingon hokey pokeyHe rolled his foot now
Ebony feet
Now, with the feet
and shake it All man umqu'
hokey pokey job.
and you turn around
Right now, "he said and he rolled his foot
right foot
with the right foot
then You shake it umqu' All men
and then you hokey pokey
turn around
What is the umqu' of all, I say to you, O God
We am
You rolled the head
It is a movement of the head, and all the love the man umqu'
hokey pokey job.
turn around
umqu' of all, what is a man
Come, hokey pokey the King.
What is the umqu' of all, I say to you, Yes.

Banya

Going on the "twitch" theme, I put in "shudder" and it translated back in English as "I know I saw it."
*Shudder*

Søren

Yeah, Microsoft is stupid.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

BLASPHEMY!!! But I do prefer the "older" Windows with the start bar and the like instead of that stupid app opening page, it looked like it was based off a game console!!! (And I think it was.) GAAAAHH!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Banya

Quote from: Delthion on February 14, 2015, 05:56:11 AM
BLASPHEMY!!! But I do prefer the "older" Windows with the start bar and the like instead of that stupid app opening page, it looked like it was based off a game console!!! (And I think it was.) GAAAAHH!!!

I have Windows 7, start bar and all... I don't know what you mean.

Wylder Treejumper

Windows 8... Is very stupid.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Quote from: Banya on February 14, 2015, 06:53:40 AM
Quote from: Delthion on February 14, 2015, 05:56:11 AM

I have Windows 7, start bar and all... I don't know what you mean.

I know that's why I put the "older" I have Windows 7 too...

Søren

I'm happily 3 years removed from a windows 7.

Rusvul

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

Skyblade

So, like... what's up? :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!