News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Zombie Plans

Started by DanielofRedwall, January 24, 2012, 01:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feles

I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Wylder Treejumper

Surround my house with running treadmills. The perfect defense.

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Lady Ashenwyte

SUPLEX ALL THE ZOMBIES
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

@Lord_Ashenwyte, do you think zombies would be a heresy needed to be cleaned by teh emprah?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 29, 2017, 01:59:31 AM
@Lord_Ashenwyte, do you think zombies would be a heresy needed to be cleaned by teh emprah?

Cleansed by exterminatus.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Invent a zombie mind control device and take over the world....

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!