News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

That akward moment when....

Started by winifred, April 11, 2012, 05:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Basically I don't know how to delete polls. xD

AWESOME!
6 (33.3%)
Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you keep on dancing long after everyone else stops dancing, and when the music stops :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2013, 12:10:43 AM
  That awkward moment when you have a dream where you got 16 bug bites in one day.  14 on your left arm, 2 on your right.
TAMW you actually bother to count your bug bites that you got from 4 weeks of summer camp with no bug spray the entire time, and the total adds up to over 170. ( I'm not kidding, this has totally happened to me!)

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

that akward moment when your friend's new model locomotives hits your new locomotives head on and plays tug of war

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you start quoting Doctor Who to someone who doesn't know anything about it.  (Lol, that's happening to me already.  I've only been watching it for a day now!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on January 07, 2013, 10:24:15 PM
That awkward moment when you keep on dancing long after everyone else stops dancing, and when the music stops :P
Lol

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

WarriorOfMossflower

That awkward moment when you start laughing out loud at a funny scene in your book, and all of your classmates turn to stare at you.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you're watching a show on the computer and you start laughing at a funny scene, but you're wearing headphones, so no one else can hear what's funny.

Or...

That awkward moment when you laugh at a funny scene in a show you're watching and someone asks you why.  You try to explain it to them, but they don't get it.  At all.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Redwallfan7

That awkward moment when you quote something from Calvin and Hobbes in public without noticing that anyone was listening.

(I couldn't think of anything else)  :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Tiria Wildlough

That awkward moment when you're already drawing fanart of a movie you haven't even seen yet. :-[
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Mattio

Tam and Martin

Rainshadow

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on January 27, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
That awkward moment when you're already drawing fanart of a movie you haven't even seen yet. :-[

Oh, you wouldn't believe how many times I've done that.

That awkward moment when you are trying to read something in public and you stumble over all of your words.

Leatho Shellhound

When you are reading a book on a side walk and you bump head long into a poll. (So happened to me)
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner