Wow
2 (11.1%)
Haha
4 (22.2%)
I can explain!
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Hickory

TAMW you're watching a movie and some scientist says, "What the heck? That's not right! Fudge the directors, who was the science consultant? I'll see them in court..."

;D ;D ;D
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 15, 2015, 04:52:51 PM
TAMW You realize Soren must be an addict. '(let it sink in) :-*
TAMW you see your name, and THAT smiley in the same sentence.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

No that's not an awkward moment, that's a TERRIFYING moment! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

TAMW your looking through old PMs and you find one that you sent to someone you voted for and it might be misinterpreted as a "forum romance" starter, even though it wasn't ment to be that, and your there like:

Lady Ashenwyte

TAMW when someone asks whether the person who left the room was a male or female.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Heh.

TAMW the person above you is begging for you to click the dragon egg, and you want to click the it. . . but can't.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

TAMW you have a moment of silence for Ash's poor dragon.

Hickory

TAMW Someone makes a post like I did in "Guests are doing somehting secretly"
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

TAMW Ask Soren is the only Ask Me topic without s new question and it's been that way for hours.

Banya

TAMW Banya's Ask thread goes weeks without being posted in, and others lament lack of activity in theirs for mere hours.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 28, 2015, 10:16:07 PM
TAMW Ask Soren is the only Ask Me topic without s new question and it's been that way for hours.
I'll soon remedy that. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 28, 2015, 10:16:07 PM

Ahem, I have not had questions for days
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Mask

Well, I haven't had a question in weeks. Mr. Cuddles has though.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Jukka the Sling

TAMW you admit on TPBM that you've Googled people before...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

TAMW: You look to see Who's Online, and like 6 others are looking as well, and you feel spotted.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.