News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What animal is like you?

Started by Redwall Musician, June 29, 2011, 03:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

On the quiz I got mouse. I thought I would.
But you all know what a really am...
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

YOU'RE KIRBY IN DISGUISE!!!!!!!!  ;D :D ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

I would actually be a raccoon if there was any in the Redwall series
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Tiria Wildlough

I think that one of my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandparents was an otter. I salivate whenever I see a swimming pool. Literally.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Lady Amber

I am a mouse according to the online quiz which seems pretty accurate. So ya. Mouse is what I'm going with.   ;)

Nightfire

I thought you were a squirrel? I myself got a hare on the quiz, even though I am definitely a squirrel in personality and don't act AT ALL like a hare. Maybe I have a little otter and mole mixed in too...

Log-a-Log

I haven't heard of anybody getting a hedgehog
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

I got hedgehog. It is so not me.
I always think of hedgehogs being calm and cool and collected. I asked my mom if I was calm. She looked at me and said, "No. Not calm at all."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

eualaia

i got hare on quiz
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

Skipper

wow i got mole on the quiz, i know im definately not a mole, im not really logical of anything, this is what it says "You are a born explorer. You love to dig things up, including riddles. You are admired for your trusted knowledge and logic. If anyone has a question bout what to do, you are usually the one they go to" i agree with some of it but im dfinately not a mole, i asked my dad and he said "if you a mole then the world must be upside down"  :-\

Mad Maudie

i got hare and an otter the second time i took it
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

I got a mole on the quiz xP I don't really know why though...
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Melody