Round 4: (BloodSpine) Lost Dreams

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 27, 2013, 04:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

She found Sculrig; he was right where she had left him. "I brought you some water," she said.

321tumbler

Vela raised her head from the sand. She had fallen asleep and woken up. She pushed herself up and tried to stand up, but to no avail. Trying to reach into her pouch, she found that it wasn't there and probably had floated out to sea so she pushed all of her energy into standing up. This time it worked and she started walking toward the cliffs where the good beasts lived. Her plan was to get help from them and then set of to the woods where she came from, Mossflower. She paused to rest and see how much farther she had to go. She saw a commotion on the sand and guessed that it was a skrimish. A wave of worry passed over her face. If she went to the caves they would think she was with the band of vermin and attack her, but if she didn't get help soon she would die. She decided to take a longer route around the battle to try to get help. Up the beach she went until she made it to one of the caves. "Help!" she cried and then collapsed on to the dry sand.

Tam and Martin

Sculrig was still on the sand. His body ached and his mouth thirsted for water. Waves form the tide swished softly upon the beach due to high-tide but Sculrig was not at ease. He had tried taking a small sip of the water but the salt in the liquid made him even thirstier. Not believing Navarre would come back, he didn't do anything except lay back. I wonder what death will be like? Sculrig thought. He closed his eyes and prepared for the coming of pain.

"I brought you some water."

Sculrig opened his eyes to the sound of a familiar voice. Navarre! In her hand she had brought with her a cup of water. She held the water down to him and he opened his lips to receive it. Sculrig drank every last drop, enjoying the taste of pure water in his mouth again. He let the glass drop feebly from his grasp and he sat up, refreshed. He looked at Navarre quizzically.
"I thought you said you wouldn't help me?" He asked. "Thank you anyway though."

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Redwaller

Nocturnal noises crowded this island, but among the cries of birds, and the cracking and rustling of leaves of predatory animals, a strange noise could be heard. Crakk! Owch! Bhoom! A tall and lonely figure made its way through the undergrowth and rocks of the woods. Loud muttering could be heard from a distance, as the lost rat crashed through thorn bushes and pointed rocks. "Huh, loosin' me way through a forest! What a disgrace! How could I lose my way, when I just walked a few minutes to gather some leaves, I couldn't have lost my way! Hellgates'n'Bludd! Confounded darkness! It comes mighty quickly over this part o' the sea. Unlike the waters I used to roam, free as a bird, and as deadly as a sword!" He continued on walking on what he thought might be a track leading to the camp, but he was surprised to find himself on top of a rocky shelf, with the coast many miles down, making it dizzying to look down.On the left, the rocks continued on going up, and on the right, cactus and thorn bushes made it impossible to go through. So he turned back, searching for a way through the endless woods.

As the hours passed by, Gasher was still walking and cursing his way down to the coast, where he hoped to find his way back to his camp. 'Fool as I am, I didn't take my havvysack, so I don't have anything ter put in me belly. Or any lighting either, At least I didn't ferget to bring me weapons!' He caressed his hammer lovingly, his weapons were his most prized possession, and he took care to polish them everyday, sometimes even a few times everyday. Losing them meant losing the meaning of life, so he strapped them tightly to him, double-checking often if they were still there.

He stumbled on until he came to a clearing, where a ferret was leaning over an injured fox. 'Navarre! And the fox must be Sculrig! Lucky me, I had to come across these two!'   His usual feeling when he saw Sculrig, and especially Navarre, was hatred, but now, he only felt contempt at the sight of them. He did not want to kill them, but did not want to meet them again either. He cursed silently, hoping that they had not noticed him, and turned back.

Tam and Martin

As Sculrig was speaking, He saw a figure walking towards him then turn swiftly. By the way he carried himself and the crossbow he carried, Sculrig figured it was probably Gavin-Asher or Gasher as everyone called him. He called out to the lone figure "A'oy! Gasher, over 'ere mate! Come join us!   

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

*It had been a long night. Farril had paddled as well as he could with the single broken oar until the stars were out. He was constantly falling asleep and waking up a few minutes later to paddle groggily toward the island which had a glow from  a fire on it. He had never had to row this far, and it was more difficult because of his exhaustion, wound, and little oar.

The boat stopping against the sand woke him up. He hadn't remembered falling asleep the last time, so he made sure it was the right island. Sure enough, he found the two rats and Navarre sleeping a short distance away. He looked for a good place to tie his boat. A couple yards away, he found an old log which had either rolled down from the forest or washed up from the sea. He tested it to see if it would keep the boat from floating away. It was half buried in the sand and would not budge. Farril stopped. He had forgotten something! He looked at the bottom of the boat but didn't find any rope there. He wondered where he would find something to use as rope. He noticed the small but dense rainforest in the center of the island. Some vines would work! Farril thought, walking tiredly towards it. He found some vines and cut them down, hoping that they would not be too thick. When he walked back to the beach, he saw that the boat had drifted away a bit and he waded after it. He brought it back to the shore and wrapped the vine around it and around the log and tied it. That should do Farril thought. He collapsed in the sand behind the log, out of view from Navarre and the rats.

Redwaller

At the sound of his name, Gasher stopped in his tracks. And turned around reluctantly, pretending to be glad to meet them, in a forced voice, he called out, "Hello, mates! What are ye doin' in this here clearing? Why doesn't yew come with me to camp?" He added in an undertone. "Wherever that is..." He came over to them, gasping slightly at the sight of Sculrig's injuries. 'Good for him! Too bad he ain't dead.' He crouched next to him and looked up at Navarre. "D'ye need any help to carry him?  There's a camp nearby on the North side o' the island. There's a rat there, and I believes he's a good cook."

Cannot add more for lack of response.(Obviously ::))

Kitsune

*Farril woke up and shifted uncomfortably. He had only gotten a few hours of sleep. He stood up and unconsciously reached inside his pack for something to eat, but there was nothing left. Half asleep, he wandered into the forest to look for food, not entirely sure why. He crashed through the undergrowth looking for food of any kind.

After a while, he sat down at the base of a tree. He was more awake now, and realized that it would have been better to go to Navarre's camp and asked if they had any food. He sighed. Great! Now I'm lost! Just then, he heard something moving nearby in the woods. He peered through the vegetation and saw that it was a rat, obviously from the crew. Farril decided to follow him. When the rat stepped out onto the beach, he saw that it was Gavin Asher! I better not startle him. He's pretty dangerous!

After a brief dialog, he heard Gasher say,
"There's a camp nearby on the North side o' the island. There's a rat there, and I believes he's a good cook."
He groaned and stretched, like he had just woken up and staggered sleepily closer to the pirates. "Did somebeast say cook? I'm horribly hungry. Where is he?"