TV Tropes: Redwall

Started by daskar666, July 19, 2011, 05:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daskar666

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Redwall
Anyone with a free account can edit.
Also if you go on google and search for "site:tvtropes.org redwall" more Redwall articles shall come about.
Enjoy.

Lily

I feel like this should come with a disclaimer: Do not click this link if you have any work to do, because your whole day will be gone once you get sucked into the world of TV tropes.  ;)

Matthias720

Just to add another warning: TvTropes is notorious for bad language popping up out of nowhere; user discretion is advised.

Osu

I've heard of TV Tropes but never really explored it. That is totally fascinating.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Osu on July 19, 2011, 08:21:43 PM
I've heard of TV Tropes but never really explored it. That is totally fascinating.

Agreed, and same for me on the former point
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Wydran Riverpaw

I just saw this for the first time last week actually. A lot of stuff on there made me laugh, or go "That's true!" :P

Lutra

TV tropes is really amusing, but you need to have a bit of a sense of humor to go along with the pages there. ;)  The Redwall page is true on many levels.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Dawnwing

I love TV Tropes! It seems to me as if the Redwall page should be longer, but I can't really think of what tropes I'd add.

daskar666

Now that I've finished reading the series I'll proceed to edit the articles.

Osu

Quote from: daskar666 on August 04, 2011, 05:57:33 PM
Now that I've finished reading the series I'll proceed to edit the articles.
Well done, sir, and good luck to you! *salute*
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Folgrimeo

TVTropes is such a timewaster... and I love it! Once had about 30 or 50 tabs open, they were too small to even see an icon and it continued off into a panel on the right. One of my favorites is Conspicuously Light Patch because I had no idea it had a name.

I was going to check out this abridged Redwall series thing that Hethrin was doing, then found out the YouTube account was shut down (if it's simply dubbing over copyright video, then I say it should be allowed. Stupid companies...), but there's a backup account which is easy enough to find. Doesn't look like he has the abridged series up yet.

Lutra

^ No way....they pulled it off youtube?  :o  Didn't think fandubs would create that kind of issue.  Yet we have all three seasons of Redwall and other shows up there by one Matthias of Redwall.... picky picky....  ::)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Lily

From the TV Tropes home page: "Tropes are devices and conventions that a writer can reasonably rely on as being present in the audience members' minds and expectations." An example of a Redwall trope would be a Funny Animal, which is an animal that acts like a human being. Basically, they're things that happen a lot in movies or books, but aren't clichés.