News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Killconey in the tv series

Started by General Ironbeak, December 25, 2013, 02:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Ironbeak

Have you seen him in the TV series?

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070602084155/redwall/images/2/2b/Killconey.jpg

My god! Was anyone expecting Killconey to look like THAT??

My first thought upon seeing the image was..."no, that can't be...OMG!!!" It looks like a walrus/bear hybrid.

What do you think?

(BTW, this should be moved to the characters section)

Gonff the Mousethief

I always thought killconey was a girl!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

I agree with you there General Ironbeak. I liked Kilconey a lot and thought he was rather nice and not traitorous, envious, etc. When I saw him on the film though I was shocked also. I expected him to be the same way you described him Ironbeak- Young and slim. I was disappointed there.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

IKR? I thought he looked like a koala or wombat wearing a safari shirt with an aviator's hat :P

rachel25

I agree with you Ironbeak, and the way they had him! (begins to laugh again about how you said he looked) it was awful! I can't actually watch the film, I own it, but when my little brothers watch it. I run screaming from the room, and going, on, and on, about how terrible it is.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on December 25, 2013, 07:32:46 PM
I always thought killconey was a girl!!!
He's a boy, but in some American edition of Redwall, it frequently referred to him as a she. Major typo!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

In the books, I couldn't figure if Killconey was a guy or girl....It REALLY got confusing when I got the Audio tape out of the lbrary...I got the Seasons 1 thru 3 edition, and now my sister and Dad hate me......I make them watch it with me!! ;D My mom is actually reading Redwall too, so she doesn't mind.

clunylooney

Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 28, 2013, 06:37:13 PM
In the books, I couldn't figure if Killconey was a guy or girl....It REALLY got confusing when I got the Audio tape out of the lbrary...I got the Seasons 1 thru 3 edition, and now my sister and Dad hate me......I make them watch it with me!! ;D My mom is actually reading Redwall too, so she doesn't mind.
It was a typo. He is a guy.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me