Started by Matthias720, June 08, 2021, 11:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on July 09, 2021, 12:45:05 PM
OOC: We are the worst mods.

Quote from: Booklover on July 08, 2021, 07:46:42 PM
*Booklover is typing*

For that matter, I recall you sending a pm yesterday that said this:
QuoteShould have thought of naming an account after someone else first. Can you help me change everyone's usernames to 'Matthias Sucks' and profile pictures to [an unflattering image of the Overstrat'or (may he live forever) on fire that I will not share because of its horrifying nature]?
Yes, that was a quote from a pm I got from Lass. I sent it to you as proof that Lass couldn't be trusted. Here's the entire pm...
QuoteI just got this disturbing pm from Lass. DO NOT TRUST HER.
QuoteShould have thought of naming an account after someone else first. Can you help me change everyone's usernames to 'Matthias Sucks' and profile pictures to [an unflattering image of the Overstrator (may he live forever) on fire that I will not share because of its horrifying nature]?

Funny thing that, because:

These are the last PMs I've sent... And none of them are to you..
Also, why would I say that I should've thought of naming someone after someone else first, when I very clearly told my little sister it was a bad idea when she picked the name? The only thing out of this that makes sense is that you're trying to frame me.... But what are you covering up...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

lass of something much

OOC: Sorry for the double post, but it's been 5 days and no one has posted, not even Matt. What's going on? Hasn't the deadline past? @Matthias720?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

He hasn't been online since the 14th. I hope he's okay.
Freddy

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"Yeah, I'm getting really worried... Everything on the forum is working fine, even the mods are behaving, but our Great and Wonderful Overstator isn't here to witness the glory of it all."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

OOC: It's been over two weeks now. I'm pretty worried about @Matthias720's disappearance.
Freddy

lass of something much

OOC: Yeah, me too, I really hope he's okay.. Do you think it could be an internet or phone issue? He hasn't been on discord either...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Matthias720

OOC: Hey. Sorry for the involuntary silence. IRL stuff has basically taken all my attention for the past few weeks. I've been incredibly busy both with my job and my personal life. I didn't mean to worry anybody. My apologies. I'm still somewhat busy the next few days, but I'll be back soon to finish the round and the game. I promise. Thank you for you patience!

Ally046

OOC: Yeah, I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow morning, and won't be back home till the next week.

We'll see how busy I am when I get there, but even if I post, it probably won't be here...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Matthias720

OOC: In that case, I'll delay until you return. Let me know when you are back, and we'll resume then.

Ally046

OOC:  Sounds good ... thnkz great overstrator! ;D

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

OOC: I suppose.    Let's get this thang rolling' again!

Matthias720

OOC: Okay, here we go. Once again, sorry this took so long to happen, but hopefully we can finish the game within the next week.

BIC: "There seems to be no end to the arguments you create for each other, so I must step in and bring these squabbles to an end. While all of you have served me in the past, two of you have gone above and beyond to be the best of the best. I name @Booklover and @lass of something much as the winners. Your continued commitment to both myself and the forum is admirable, and for that I commend you. @Russa Nodrey and @Ally046 your services are no longer required. However, unlike those who have fallen before you, I will not punish you beyond removing your rank as moderator, as a gift to you both for your faithful service. I wish you the best."

With that, the Overstrator was left with only two staff members in the staff chat.

"Now then, what to do with the two of you? I find myself weary after all this time, and I think I shall be retiring soon. One of you will have to take my place and carry on in my stead. So I offer you this chance and choice: discuss between yourselves what sort of competition you would like for your final task, and return to me in 24 hours with your answer. That is all."

OOC: It's been a bit too long and I've run out of clever, meta ideas for this game, so I will give the choice to lass and Booklover. Post here with your discussion of what you want to do (in character or out, I don't mind either way), and post in character with your choice tomorrow. I'll then use that to make the final round and hopefully we can wrap this up by this weekend.

As for Ally and Russa, thank you both for playing (and putting up with the multi-week hiatus). You both played quite well, and I hope you join in the next game (if there is a next game). Congrats on making it as far as you did, because that's never easy.

Ally046

OOC: Thnkz for letting us play!  :laugh: It was a good game. ^-^

lass of something much

*Lass is typing*

"Come Bookie, let us rule together. You love this forum as much as I do, thusly should our fates collide in friendship, side by side, holding up the forum's pride. We must carry the forum's legacy, what better way than together?"
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱