News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Favorites

Started by Ally046, June 20, 2021, 03:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Ummmmmmmm... @One-Eye the wildcat ?

Animal companion species?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

WorshipTiria

You know what I'm picking.

Song?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Ally046

WorshipTiria

Colby Jack.

Pokemon?

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Took me a second to work out that this wasn't the guessing thread.

There are too many to choose from, so I'll just go for my tactic of naming the most recent book I read, as in this case it definitely is among my favourites. The Hero of Ages (the third Mistborn book).

Author?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

I'm not entirely sure, but I didn't think very long, as I believe it's only fitting that BJ have an honorable mention. 8-)

Favorite pair of shoes' brand?

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

WorshipTiria

Sacrow Gaming.

species of olive?

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Ally046

WorshipTiria