"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Guess quote from movies

Started by Dannflor, July 19, 2012, 05:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

If this is going to be a dance fight it will be a fight TO THE DEATH

Hint A fairy tale
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rainshadow

Puss in Boots?

"I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Inception! Great movie.

"Why you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking, NERFHERDER!"

DanielofRedwall

"Star Wars"! I believe it was "The Empire Strike Back".

Should be an easy one here: "You shall not pass!"
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

Fellowship of the Ring!

Here's one:

Speaker 1: "I expect your tired of hearing this, but you look so like your father.  Except your eyes.  You have-"
Speaker 2: "My mother's eyes."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Lily

I'm going to guess that's from Harry Potter, but I don't know which one or who said it.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

DanielofRedwall

That is a classic line from "2001: A Space Odyssey". Did you know Siri from the iPhone says that when you tell her to open the pod bay doors? You're right with HP by the way, it's from "The Pisoner of Azkaban".

"It's just a flesh wound."
Received mostly negative reviews.

Flandor

"TIS ONLY A FLESH WOUND!!" XD Monty Python and the Holy Grail of course.  I always wanted to make a hare character who acted like the black knight.

"You know, outside they circus most people were afraid of me.  But I didn't hate them; I pitied them.  Do you know why? Because most people will never know anything beyond what they can see with their own two eyes."
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Rainshadow

X2.  Nightcrawler said that.

Man #1:  So, you had a pretty big scare up there, huh?
  Man #2:  [chuckles embarrassingly] Oh yeah!
  Man #1:  [smiles] You wanna see something really scary?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lily

Twilight Zone: The Movie

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on August 09, 2012, 03:02:39 PM
That is a classic line from "2001: A Space Odyssey". Did you know Siri from the iPhone says that when you tell her to open the pod bay doors?
That is so cool. Now I want an iPhone.

Here's an easy one: "May the odds be ever in your favour."

Flandor

Hunger Games ;)

Captain Miller: "He better be worth it.  He better go home and cure a disease, or invent a longer-lasting lightbulb."

Lily

Oh, oh! I know that one! Saving Private Ryan?

"People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome."

Flandor

Yes!

Yours is from Serenity, which is just a fabulous movie :)

"I was hiding under your porch because I love you..."

Lily

I think that's from Up? I haven't seen it, but I've seen GIFs on Tumblr!

Serenity is indeed a fabulous movie! You have good taste. ;)

"What am I going to do with him?"
"Well, he'd make a very handsome throw rug."

Flandor

XD Lion King.  Having flashbacks to my youth.

"SANTAAAA! I know him! I know him!"