News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls VS Guys Round 5

Started by Rainshadow, July 24, 2012, 12:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eustace Scrubb

"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Skipper

Redwallfan7

Rainshadow

200!  GIRLS RULE!  GUYS DROOL!  Hehehehe!!!  I've always wanted to say that!

Redwallfan7

201! *slaps Rain a high five* Oh yeah!!!!

Rainshadow

High paw!  *Returns the high paw*

Redwallfan7

Oh right! *Slaps another high paw to Rain* Thanks for reminding me, mate

Rainshadow

Skipper

Thats unfair! theres more girls posting on this then guys! (don't hold me to that 'cause i'm not sure)

Lutra

Guys just aren't logged in when the gals can just sit there and continually hit reply.  One of the first couple of rounds, the guys were on and the gals weren't so the number dropped fast.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra