News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What Would Happen If...

Started by Rainshadow, July 25, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I would gather my friends and we'd find out a way to defeat you!

what would happen if chipmunks took over the world?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

REDWALL!  Or possibly Alvin and the Chipmunks.  *Shudders*

WWHI you were forced to take over a job you hated?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Matthias720

I'd ragequit.

What would happen if Minecraft became real?

Redwallfan7

Im not sure, as I do not know enough about that

what would happen if an animal taught a class of people?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

A lot of people would be acting like a dog or cat or horse or mouse or fish or... (etc.)

WWHI everyone had four arms?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Eustace Scrubb

We would be able to hold a lot more things.

WWHI you could go to Narnia?
"There was a boy called Eustace Clarence Scrubb, and he almost deserved it." - C.S. Lewis -

Redwallfan7

I would hang out with the animals of Narnia  ;D

What would happen if a rabbit fell in a bowl of jell-o?

Rainshadow

Well, since I don't eat Jell-O, nothing for me.  But I'll bet the rabbit would freak out.

WWHI humans nearly went extinct and otters ruled the world?

Redwallfan7

Well, some people would love that, others might not. I guess I wouldn't mind it though

What would happen if the food in your fridge came alive and talked?

Rainshadow

I'd never eat again, seeing as I would be eating still living beings.  That would be freaky.

WWHI all animals except humans went extinct?