News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Redwall character above me

Started by Redwallfan7, August 01, 2012, 12:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

So, just like in the profile picture above me or the signature above me games, this game has a user saying a name of a Redwall character, and then another user describes their thoughts on the character.
And then it keeps going.
I'll start:

Martin
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

The best warrior I've ever heard of, and he has a cool sword!

Cheek Stag Otter

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

An awesome mouse theif!!

Skipper of Otters (any)

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Confusing

Bragoon and Saro (they count as one!)

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

Wasn't he a marlfox?

Rake Nightfur (my second fvourite hare)

Redwallfan7

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7