News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That awkward moment when...

Started by Skyblade, August 24, 2012, 12:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

That awkward moment when you're trying to cross the street, and the stop-and-go thing happens. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

That awkward moment when you're the only one who laughs at your jokes, but when you're actually being serious, others think you're funny.

^ Me :P

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rosie Willowwater

That awkward moment when you're Roise.

Feles

That awkward moment when you're mid post and someone else posts before you
I am the harbinger of the spicy rooster apocalypse,
I am the hydrogen bomb in a necktie,
I hold the flames of a thousand collapsed stars,
I am Bobracha!

Rosie Willowwater

That awkward moment when you misspell your name.

LT Sandpaw

That awkward moment when you go to tell a joke, and then stumble on the words, and then the joke is ruined.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lady Amber

That awkward moment when you're in someone's way and you step to one side to get around them, but then at the same time they step to that same side to get around you as well, so then both you and the person end up stepping to the other side to try to get around each other, and you keep doing it back and forth.

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

That awkward moment when your glasses go flying in the middle of your routine and you don't know where they went.

^Me, last night

LT Sandpaw

That awkward moment when you're ironing something, and then get distracted and leave the iron on said thing you're ironing.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

That awkward (and disappointing) moment when you pull out of the driveway for work, start accelerating, and the engine dies 200ft away from your house.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

That awkward moment when you're the only sober one at the party... again

Well maybe I wasn't completely sober, but I was one of the three people who were being responsible and reasonable.

That's where I was yesterday, btw.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

That awkward moment when you want to change your profile picture to a cute drawing of you and your boyfriend but in order to do that you have to scan and edit it first which means displaying a clearly romantic drawing to your entire family room which is currently housing your mother who doesn't know you're dating your best friend.

...The struggle is real.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

That awkward (and painful) moment when you fall down the last three stairs...again. ;D
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

That awkward moment when two people wave to somebody beside you and you wave back and then everybody notices.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.