News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

There's a ________ in my boot!!

Started by AbbotAlf0805, September 24, 2012, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Is she or he crying rain drops? :P

There's a turtle in my boot!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

It's probably just trying to get warm.

There's a sea in my boot!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Maybe a sea beast from Redwall is in there on their boat!

There's a dog in my boot!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Is it chewing your boot up?

There's a glass of lemonade in my boot!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

That's what you get for picking lemons while wearing your boots!

There's a bottle of gatorade in my boot!

Rainshadow

It's for when you get thirsty, duh.  Are you thirsty?  Wearing boots is a very tiring thing.

There's a turkey in my boot!

Redwallfan7

Thanksgiving isn't for another month!

Tpbm likes long books

Rainshadow

Yes!

There's a long book in my boot! ;D

Redwallfan7

Wrong Game! sorry.

That's what you get for reading long books!

there's New York City in my boot!

redwallgurl

That's gotta be painful!

There's a party in my boot!
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Break out the cake and ice cream!

There's a bird house in my boot!

Rainshadow

Chirp chirp!

There's a Barn Owl in my boot!  (Cool!)

Redwallfan7

Mayne it's a Guardian of Gahoolw owl!

There's a potted plant in my boot!

Dalek Fur

Don't let it fall

There's a bow in my boot

Rainshadow

Which type?  Bowtie bow?  Bow and arrows bow?  Bow of the boat bow?  Bowing bow?  ;D

There's a silhouette in my boot!