News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

crazy role playing

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 06, 2013, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

this is a completely random RP. add what you like, but don't squabble with one another, it's annoying.

Here goes:    Once upon a time, in a galaxy far, far, far, far, FAR AWAY, there is a planet called yffulF which translates to Fluffy. on yffulF there lived a pretty little elephant named ahtreB, which means Bertha. There was also an evil frog named. htrowsggiF (figgsworth).....
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...who, after several years, had grown rather tired of their complex names, and even more tired of names in general. This caused them to start a war against the sun, which, as most can tell, was doomed at the start. The sun imploded, and turned into a black hole that, out of pure spite for the planet of yffulF (Fluffy) pulled only that planet inside of it. As soon as it crossed the event horizon, it arbitrarily blew up into a million pieces and reverted back into white dwarf star, which sent the remnants of the solar system flying off into the unknown void of deep space.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AnnaofRedwall

but the sun lived a half-life the rest of it's life and was never warm again cause that is what happens if you kill a unicorn and several lived on yffulF, so Darth Vader had to make a pinky, sparkly space ship for all the unicorns so they could go live with Bilbo in Middle Earth because Bilbo really likes unicorns. Unicorns are AWESOME! So all the unicorns lived with Bilbo. Frodo didn't like unicorns, so he and Gandalf made an idea to go and destroy Sauron's Ring, which they could of done AGES ago, but were too lazy to. the PLOT to destroy the RING gave Frodo the excuse to go on an adventure... and rid the world of great evil... THAT'S how you kill two birds with one stone
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The two birds were not killed however, and decided to sue. Their lawyer was a mouse named Gonff, the Prince Of Mousethieves. He stole the court case and ran off into Mossflower.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

AnnaofRedwall

sauruman got mad and apprehended the theif and threatened to drop Gonff into mount doom if he didn't hand over what ever he had stolen. Gonff grinned cheekily "NO can do, old chap! i ate it!" he said....

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...and blew up into a thousand pieces. Meanwhile, the planet Quayallayalla made lemonade while the rest of the Universe held it's breath. A moment passed. The Universe exhaled. A skeleton jumped up and attacked Frodo. He sued, and Gonff The Prince Of Mousethieves stole the court case again, and fled into Kotir.

psybox

...Where he turned into a cardboard box due to a virus known only as qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq, which causes people to die of starvation after being turned into an inanimate object.  It is unknown how victims die of starvation, seeing how they're inanimate objects, but that's beside the point.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile a doctor discovered the cure, which was curiously a dinner plate. All of the dinner plates in the Universe hid themselves under blue rocks. A fox in socks with yellow blocks appeared and ate some green eggs and ham.

Ungatt Trunn

But the fox also ate green apples, wich were infected with blue parasites!

Life is too short to rush through it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The blue parasites took control of the fox and made him eat blue eggs and ham instead of green eggs and ham. He turned into a Wraith, and absorbed the blue parasite. Stargate sued for copywright infringement. Meanwhile, a blue mouse attacked a rat with a hot fudge sundae.

AnnaofRedwall

then, somebody fell in to Minecraft and had to fight their way out with a cow sitting on their head, which was very, very confusing and hard. But, in the end, the got out.

Rusvul

And then, squabble squabble squabble. Sorry, I felt I just had to. And then, a squid got a giant butter mech and punched a certain minecraft youtuber into the ground, all the while asking to be his friend.

AnnaofRedwall

then, a flying pig made a PB and J sandwich while the world watched with bated breath lest the peanut butter turn out to be crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy. They all laughed for the mad cow, until someone sold him, and when he died, they had him stuffed, like that waterbuffalo, stuffed!

winifred

and everything that just happened on that planet and the planet exploded and was never heard of again....

meanwhile on planet x y z (which happens to be the current Dc. Who's home planet.) DDBs were busily working.... constructing flying loaders  and chainsaws for the coming invasion of the universe.....
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Redwaller

But a  :) came and ate all of the DDBs, thus finishing the DDB Invasion, and starting the Smiley Invasion!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(