News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

crazy role playing

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 06, 2013, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnaofRedwall

but  :o came and knocked 'em all out and ate an eggplant
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Which turned out to be an ostrich egg, which blew up and then Clifford ate his dinner. The reporters were stunned at this blatant disregard for lunch's role in the mouse heist.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Shadowed One

Then a random orc killed the reporters.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

This sparked a terrible war, which came to be kenned as "The War Of The Worlds" in which martians from Venus came and proceeded to attack pluto. This gravely upset Saturn, so it went and joined friend Pluto and together they defeated the martian invaders with help from Wolverine. Meanwhile, a green dragon ate a zombie.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

Which in fact was Elvis Presley.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Elvis suddenly grew another head. This sparked another ten years of debate on why turnips had suddenly grown wings and taken over France. Some alien species think that this may be what is wrong with humanity.

Redwaller

But aliens also had a problem: Humans were growing on top of roofs, with their feet glued to them.

AnnaofRedwall

Back on yffulF(translates to Fluffy), the talking mooshrooms had dinner. Mooshrooms are cow-mushrooms that are red and white and have mushrooms growing on their heads and backs. but, in the language of yffulF, which is officially called naiyffulF (Fluffyian), they are actually called smoorhsooM (plural, singular is moorhsooM). Suddenly, Slenderman and Medusa(namrednelS and asudeM) got married and had a kid, named yenotS who terrorized innocent people of yffulF (called setiyffulF, or Fluffyites), turning them to stone. But, Aslan (the setiyffulF called him nalsA) came and crushed yenotS and turned the stone people back into living people.
            This all happened in Northern Fluffy (nrehtroN yffulF). There are four continents on yffulF, nrehtroN (northern), nrehtuoS (southern), nretseW (western), and nretsaE (eastern).     nrehtroN is inhabited by smoorhsooM, nrethuoS by giant pigeons (snoegiP), nretseW by human-type creatures (humans and hobbits and elves and dwarves) and nretsaE by these strange creatures called strebbilF (singular is obbilF, Flibberts and Flibbo). StrebbilF look like mushrooms with a hard cone-shaped part. They have three feet that stick out the bottom of their shell and a long, thin, flexible neck connected to a round head with a large, round, purple eye, and a elephant nose and a long, thin beak. StrebbilF also have long, spiky tails that poke out through a hole in their shell. They also have very, very long, very strong tentacle-like arms that stick out through holes in the front of their shells. StrebbilF also have ears on the end of a pair of antennas on their spike-covered head. If an obbilF feels threatened, he (or she) can pull his (or her) legs, arms and head in to their shell and wave their tails all around to protect themselves. StrebbilF are shy, peaceful creatures with a fierce, protective instinct. Mother strebbilF have been known to die to protect their young. StrebbilF live in herds (the correct word is kcolF or Flock, plural is skcolF) with and average of 10 strebbilF per group. There is usually 1 or 2 males and several females. All of the strebbilF are very protective of the young and old in the kcolF. Each skcolF has an older member, male or female who provides wisdom and strategy.
I hate it when a package says 'easy open' and you need a scissors, a knife, a crowbar, a gun, and a light-saber to open it.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Meanwhile, back on the ranch, the cows were having a delicious dinner of fried chicken. This caused the Galactic Senate to go mad with envy. The jedi finally got so upset with this that they left the Republic and joined with the glorious Sith Empire and started a war against the Republic that caused the Republic to fall. This alliance between the jedi and the sith was short lived however because the Toydarians attempted a coup which failed miserably. Meanwhile, back on the ranch, the cows continued with their supper.

Redwaller

But suddenly, horses(or sesroh) came over and ate all of the cows' supper, leaving them with bark and leaves to eat.

AnnaofRedwall

OOC:   
Quote from: Redwaller on July 14, 2013, 01:21:18 PM
But suddenly, horses(or sesroh) came over and ate all of the cows' supper, leaving them with bark and leaves to eat.

OOC: you, my friend, are getting the hang of naiyffulF

psybox

And suddenly speaking Fluffyian (naiyffulF in naiyffulF) became a crime punishable by death.

Redwaller

But then people started talking Fluffyiun (nuiyffulF in nuiyffulF) which was completely different from Fluffyian. they change one letter from a word and put it the other way around.

AnnaofRedwall

Then the ruler of each of the provinces in yffulF said that speaking naiyffulF was NOT illegal and we shall now move to...

intermission... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm waffles............

ANYWAY! on a totally different planet, called... Planet (the inhabitants of Planet weren't very creative), the people decided to have a contest to see who could fly the farthest over a giant field of razor sharp iron spikes... unfortunately, none of the inhabitants of Planet can, in fact, fly... so all of the contestants died gruesome, bloody and painful deaths, the end.

intermission #2... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... pancakes.

Dag Downyfur

Except for one weasel-lizard hybrid, which rode on a spaceship called Spaceship, and landed on the moon...
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith