News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

crazy role playing

Started by AnnaofRedwall, June 06, 2013, 04:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But the hybrid was actually a real Weasel, who was building a secret base on the moon. But this is Top Secret so we will change to a different setting.

*Changing to a different setting*

The Martian colony in the Brallish Galaxy in the Solon sector on the Planet of Gribbish was facing a serious problem. They were running low on Earthling Burgers and the supply ships were long overdue. Little did they ken that there had been a revolution on their home planet of Mars that had progressed it from the Charl Dynasty to the Brarl Dynasty headed by the almighty and all-powerful Zno'k of the Din'u Clan. All of the Ewoks screamed.

OOC: Ach, ze Ewoks are invadin' ziz Rp zread taae! Tae Armz! Ah repeat! Tae Armz!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Gnoflet

So they made wolf burgers.

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Dag Downyfur

But the wolf burgers were undercooked so they came back to life and attacked everyone. Then they ran off into the wilderness where their numbers multiplied until their were millions of wolf burgers living in the wild.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Gnoflet

So  yffulF was called for help.

Kitsune

yffulF was a HUGE dog who loved to eat wolf burgers

Gnoflet

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Aye, it iz a zilly planet!

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

So anyway the wolf burgers ate everyone and stole their spaceships and flew to another planet to conquer it.
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

......But then a jedi Death Defying Beaver fired missles from his spaceship, killing the wolf burgers!!!
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

But then the inhabitants of the planet the wolf burgers were planning to conquer got angry because they wanted the wolf burgers to come because the inhabitants were hares and they were very hungry...so they shouted Eulalia and attacked the death-defying jedi beaver.

The Shade

Then jedi Death Defying Beaver drew his light saber, and waited for then.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But suddenly, Darth Malgus, a dark lord of the sith appeared. He drew his lightsabre too, and attacked the jedi Death Defyin' Beaver. All of the Ewoks screamed.

OOC: ARRRGH...............

The Shade

The jedi Death Defying Beaver dogged the blows, and returned some.

Dag Downyfur

And all the just death defying beavers turned against him cuz they were all Sith Lords.

rachel25

But the jedi death defying beaver just closed his eyes and said BANNANA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then ran away to his space ship and went to planet Wangerly and never returned.
But his little brother who had turned himself into a goldfish did......